Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering that what if there is no AF until testing day does that guarantee a bfp? pls i need some replies pleeeease.

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Jiggsy

Everyone is different, some people bleed before test and go onto have a BFP, for other people it means the start of AF.  Others go onto test without bleeding and have a negative result, they're bleeding then starts once they stop using progesterone pessaries, others go to test without any bleeding and get a BFP.  Every single person and cycle is completely so unfortunately nothing is guaranteed.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Beach girl is right, when do  you test honey? i test on saturday

·
Registered
312 Posts
Iya Jiggsy,

Unfortunately you are not guaranteed a BFP if you reach test date with no AF....... the drugs interfere with your cycle and with people in different ways..... it's such a hard journey and 2 weeks full of mind games isn't it....

Good Luck for a dream BFP on test day.

City Chic x

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi

I can only agree with the other ladies I'm afraid :-\  Unfortunately with IVF there are no guarantees.....if only there were !

Some women may bleed/spot  before test day and still go on to get BFPs....and some may get BFNs (as I have on all my fresh IVFs) some may not bleed at all and still get BFN as the drugs have held back any bleeding......some may bleed as soon as they stop the progesterone support in 2ww, others may not get a bleed for weeks, maybe up to around 6/8 weeks or so.

There really is no way of knowing what's happening.....the only thing is to wait until test day and fingers crossed it's a BFP ^reiki^

Take care
Natasha

·
Registered
174 Posts
on both my previous attempts i had no spotting or bleeding at all until the morning of test day, when i woke up and AF had started.Both were BFN  :'( we're all different and there are no rules sadly
Good luck and keep ^reiki^JIG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts