Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all

well

i am 13 days since trigger shot, 9dp2dt

and i used an internet cheapie test this morning, it was a 10mui test

and it came upa very faint positive, same as it did thurs with an asda test

do u think it is trigger (i had 10000 pregnal) or the start of a bfp

i dont mind brutal honesty!!!

but any stories of early BFP would be welcome!!!

cheers

em x x

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Well I tested 14 days after ET (I was supposed to wait 16 days after EC) and I got a BFP but I had twins initially so that could be why we got a positive, if it was a singleton I am not sure if it would of shown up.

Generally they say 10-14 days for the trigger shot to leave your system.

Good luck xxx

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks hun and congtrats on your pregnancy

em x x

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
in our second cycle i got a bfp from 7dp3dt and had one sac but mc at 6wks+6.3rd cycle got a bfp from 6dp3dt and we are having twins.i recon at 13days past trigger its at an inbetween stage for you.it can take upto 14 days for trigger to be gone.if you get a bfp tomorrow and tuesday then i think youve git a bfp.

good luck ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

hayley

·
Registered
697 Posts
Hiya,

I got my BFP at 10dp3dt.  I used Ebay cheapies (10mui) and the line was very faint!  I did Ebay ones on 10dp3dt, 11dp & 12dp.  They were all quite faint but got slightly darker. On 13dp I did a clearblue and on 14dp a Tesco own band.  Both were much darker than the Ebay cheapies.

Good luck!!  Sounds like a BFP to me!!

Amanda
x

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi

morning everyone

yesterday i got a v.v.faint positive on preg test

so done another one this morning with first wee and a tesco own make 25mui a faint positive but definate pink came up with in the 3-4 min time limit. the line is still there now. and u dont have to squint or anything to see it. its not evaporation as it is defo pink and not grey and it came up in time

it is a proper line and pink as i have seen enough neg blank spaces to last me a life time!!

much darker than yesterday

so today i am 14 whole days since trigger, 12 days past OV/EC, 10 days past ET

i have still got 4 days till proper test date, is it real?

what does everyone think?

i am gonna do them every day now till fri

em x

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi Em

Its so hard to say if you are getting an accurate result or not.

I don't blame you for continuing to test  ;)

Wishing you lots of luck  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

x x x x

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
I'd say you were safe to feel pregnant right now! It won't be the trigger shot at this late stage - congratulations!

I got my BFP on day 12 after EC too.

xx

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Earliest bfp for me has been 10dpo.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for all your replies

well i done a further 3 tests today, a tesco, a superdrug and a clearblue and all three said positive within time limit.

but just now i have started bleeding, nothing major, just a little brownish colour when i wipe

so now thinking it is all over :'(

i really hope not as i have heard bleeding at beginning of pg is common

any stories to make me feel better?

em x

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Hiya hun

Well congratulations first hun  ^afro^ ^afro^ ^dancing spot^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^BFP^

From what I have read brown blood is a ok as it is old blood coming away, also bleeding is common in early pregnancy, easier said than done but try not to worry, if it gets heavy (turns red) or you have bad cramping then I would contact your GP XXX

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi

I just wanted to say that brown blood is classed as old blood so try not to worry too much.

I would give your clinic a call and see what they suggest.

x x x x

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i cant phone clinic yet as my test day isnt till fri and they would go mental at me for tetsing early.

i phoned them earlier cause had bad back since ET to tell them the painkillers i am on and the receptionist said that there was no need to talk to nurse as they would speak to me fri when i phone with result. basically they didnt want to know

i will just ride it out and re test in the morning

it is still brownish, it isnt red and i have no cramps, only the same as i have had for the last week

em x

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
I don't think they would go mad at testing early hun, I think they realise that most of us do it. When I had to go in for my "official" testing day the nurse asked me if I had tested early and I told her yes and she was fine with it.

I am sure you will be fine love, keep your feet up  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ xxx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
I am sure they won't go mad at you.

As long as the blood stays brown then it is old.  Are you getting lots of it or just when you wipe ^tmi^

x x x

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well just went and had a look!!

it is now dark reddish brown, only a couple of spots on panyliner, but defo some when i wipe not loads like a normal AF, this is all over i know it :'(

but why did i have 3 positive tests this morning?

there is no way i am phoning the clinic

em x

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
I would phone your clinic hun and see if they can do some bloods or approach your GP and see if they can help.

At least then you can get a good indication as to what is happening.

Hang in there  ^hugme^

x x x x

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i just done a nother test after not weeing for half an hour and it came up positive straight away.

had a lady say on the 2ww thread with tx that she had bleeding almost all way through 2ww and cople of days after and she is still preggers

god i hope my embies are  ok

em x

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
That's a good sign as the wee is more concentrated in the morning so to get a positive in the afternoon is good news.

x x x x

1 - 20 of 56 Posts