Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

We have been told to start thinking about our Eco map and I completely forgot to ask what it actually is  ^idiot^, wanted to look into it tonight as dh put at golf but not knowing what it is, I can't...

Thanks

H xx

G

·
Its a map showing your relationships with key people - those who are likely to form your support network and family.  It can also show whether the relationships are good or strained. 

Hope that helps.

Bop

G

·
There are a couple of ways I have come across - one is specifically for families and is like a family tree.  I did one with us in the middle and just lines out to different individuals, with thicker lines for the strongest relationships and directly from one or the other for individual rather than joint friends.  I've just drawn somehting in "paint", but can't add it here? 

I don't know of anything specific online but a search on eco maps may throw up something. 

Bop

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hi

if you use Microsoft word - you could draw what is essentially a structure chart. I think you go to Insert and then Diagrams....or if you have later version, Insert and then 'Smart Art'. Might help?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.