Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I last had a period in August, so I decided to try Agnus Castus. I have been on this for almost a month now, still no period. But I do have very tender breasts and slight period like pains all day everyday. I have had this for about 10 days now. The last time I felt like this I was pregnant but days later I miscarried. I'm so confused I don't know what the matter is! I don't think I am preg as I have not ovulated, and I can only get preg if I have a period? I'm lost!! Please help!! :-\

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Everythings ok!! 'she' arrived this morning! Guess as 'she' doesn't arrive very often, its different everytime!

Dawn

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Glad to hear things are OK. Do remember that it can be months between periods but ovulation occurs around 14 days before af arrives.

Ruth

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for that!! I always thought it was 14 days into your cycle. I will get a salva fertility kit I think, so I know if I am coming or going!!

Thanks again

Happy New Year!!

Dawn

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OMG!!! 'She' did not arrive, I just thought she was going to as I had some discharge. So I did a preg test on Sunday and I'M PREGNANT!!!  I'm so pleased and so is DH, I am just a little worried as I'm still getting pains. I have just got in from docs and I have been told to have bed rest for the next 7 days as I still have some twinges now and then, and as I have miscarried before to just try my hardest to keep this one!! I am now waiting to hear about a dating scan to see how far I'm gone!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
^banana^Congratulations on you BFP ^banana^

lettuce

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Wow! That's great news! Congratualtions! :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Huge
*~*~cOnGrAtUlAtIoNs*~*~
To you and DH hun.

Take things easy!

Wishing you a healthy and happy
pregnancy and beyond hun.

Love and sticky stuff
Nicky x x x

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you all for your very kind words :)

I wish you all the luck in the world in your pregnancies and trying to fall x x x x baby dust to all x x x x

1 - 12 of 12 Posts