Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering when you got af after childbirth?? Freya is 9 weeks and still no sign? I only bled on n off for 3 weeks after birth. Im sure with the others that i had it b4 now  ^idiot^

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
You're not pg are you?! ;)

Seriously though it can depend on hormones - i bled for 6 weeks, then went back regular as clock work - first AF was 4 weeks later, and the day after i stopped bf!!

·
Premium Member
3,699 Posts
Sallyanne, mine didn't return until about 3 weeks after I completely stopped breast-feeding - so about 9 months!

Blu

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
16 weeks on and i'm still waiting (11/12 since last bf)  ::) although I do have pcos so it could be a very long wait  ;D

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Forgot to say im not bf so thats that one out of the way and i would love it if i was pregnant  ;D I hate waiting around lol

·
Registered
692 Posts
8 months (4 1/2 months since stopping breast feeding) and still waiting!  But I also have PCOS so suppose things are back to normal for me.  ::)  :(

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
It was at 10 weeks for me (didn't bf), and then had it on and off for about a month. :mad:

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Gave up bf at 4 weeks and AF arrived at about 11 wks x

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
I'm still breastfeeding and my AF returned at about 6 months. 

·
Registered
4,128 Posts
B/fed & expressed for the first 2 weeks but not since.

Af reared her ugly head yesterday, bah humbug.  :mad:

Hope if you want her she turns up soon x

·
Premium Member
791 Posts
1st time I breastfed  exclusively for 10 days( :-[ hungry baby!) and stopped completely at 8 weeks and af was back after 8 weeks
2nd time I exclusively breastfed for 12 weeks then stopped- got af 2 weeks ago making it 6 months!

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
Hi hon.  I posted on this somewhere also....mine was 7w+ and I wasnt really bf....

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
i bled until lo was 7 weeks old, had a week off & then af came back! 

·
Premium Member
4,758 Posts
I bled for about 6w afterwards, got AF at about 9w  ^bigbad^ went on the pill and kept spotting for another 3 months!!! Finally got it sorted when C was about 4mths old but still not normal now...................

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
forgot to say the second one came at 3w after the first and then the third one at 3.5w after the second.  Really hoping it goes to 4w for the next time! 

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
AF turned up saturday and i now wish she hadent its a bad one  :mad: Oh well at least i know where i am now just hope it ends soon  ^pray^ ^pray^

·
Registered
416 Posts
AF at 15 weeks, still exclusively BF :( Had hoped AF'd hold of until after I stopped BF but no :(

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Well i stopped bleeding 10 days ago and AF turned up today!!

Kate xx

1 - 20 of 21 Posts