Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies,

I would just like to ask. I am 4weeks and 5days pregnant  ( :eek: feels weird saying it still) and have not yet experienced nausea. A few bits here and there nothing constant. When did you start to feel sick?

I am indeed a worry wart and just would like to hear others stories!

Thank you so much

KP ^tiger^

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi

Congrats on your ^BFP^

I didn't start with the nausea until 7 weeks but some start by the end of the ^2ww^

Have you tried lemon and ginger tea from Twinings ???  It really helped take the edge of it  :)

x x x x x

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks you!  ^hugme^

It hasnt really started thats the thing . I get a little icky brushing my teeth and had it a bit few days back. Water helps me with that.

I just dont "feel pregant" yet. Wanted others experiences.

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
I would say wait a couple of weeks and am sure it will kick in  ;)

I know what you mean though you want to feel it now  ;D  ;D  I would still invest in some of those tea bags for when you do  ;)

x x x

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hi KP

Try not to worry...I remember feeling icky for the first few days after finding out I was pg...then it went away but came back full force between 5 & 6 weeks....and it is worse than ever at the moment!

Like you I find that cleaning my teeth can trigger the vomiting....not sure if it is the bending over or putting the toothbrush in my mouth.  I was the same when I was pg with DD.

I know you have a scan booked....I remember that the wait between the +HPT & the scan was much worse than the 2ww...I bet you cannot wait until you have had your scan for some reassurance.

Anyway best of luck & I am sure all will be fine.

Take care

Amanda x

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awww thanks amanda. I just think i dont believe it and need something to make me believe it! Leech tells me 100 times not to worry, but do i listen NOOO! LOL

I guess if the bloods say i was pg then i am and have to be patient!

Thanks so much ^hugme^

Hope the little ones are doing good!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi, i felt sick at about 7-8wks......it dissapeared at about 17wks and i am now 32 weeks and its back!!!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Hi there,

Congratulations for a start !!!

I started feeling sick from week six, i havent actually been sick just feel it, especially in the evenings  ???

Bell xx

·
Registered
376 Posts
I know...it is realy hard not to worry & think the worst....I also did a few more sneaky HPTs during the week after I got my BFP ^idiot^...it was just for some reassurance really.  I still worry now...even though my sickness is quite bad....I have my next scan on 3rd of June and I am worrying a little bit about that already :)

Anyway just take care & try not to read in to too much on the web.....it can make the worry worse!

Amanda x

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Congrats on your BFP KittenPaws!!

I had sickness from 4 - 10 weeks but my SIL who is 10 days behind me didn't get any until 11 weeks and is still suffering now... it very much depends on the individual. Hope the waiting for the scan isn't driving you too mad, we think it's treatment that plays havoc with your mind but the waiting in between scans/appts is almost worse in a way!! Good luck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Give it a few weeks you'll be chucking til your hearts content!!!

Do also please remember some people don't get any sickness at all!

Bev xx

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
^congrats^ ^BFP^ in my first pg i never got any symptoms at all. But this time the sickness was so bad i found it hard to get out of bed.

You may be just lucky and not get any  ^goodluck^

Kelli

·
Premium Member
24,203 Posts
Congratulations ^clapping^

I got nausea from 4 days after e.t 9 days after e/c and it got worse from BFP  :eek: :eek: from 8wks till just recently i was sick morning noon and night  :eek: :eek: ;D ;D

Everyone is different, plus i was told mine would be exagerated cause i have twins  :-*

·
Registered
617 Posts
Hi kitten
So glad you asked this!  I am the same as you - will be 5 weeks this Friday and its just not sinking in!  I have OHSS too and dont feel that sick and my mum keeps asking me if I feel pregnant yet and I dont!  I think its because i cant let myself believe I might be until I see that 6 week scan and know everything is ok!  Still knicker checking obsessively and constantly looking out for signs!  I know its daft but I would love a bit of morning sickness just to know I am def pg and thats despite doing 4 pg tests! 

Hopefully in a few weeks we will both look back at this and think what on earth where we saying wanting to feel the nausea!! 

Congrats on your BFP too!

xx

·
Registered
915 Posts
HI

Congratulations  ;)

Like some of the others I was like that at 5-6 weeks thinking when is it going to start then just over 7 weeks boy did it hit me. Was sick morning and night and still am now not every night but every morning am v used to it now ;)

Aye you girls will be thinking why did I want the sickness,nausea etc ;D

Good Luck with your pregnancies

Jools xx

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
its like im going potty just wanting to puke! LOL

G

·
^congrats^ on the BFP!
I was perfectlyu ok until week 7 I think it was and it went rapidly downhill until week 17 or so.  It started off with constant nausea and then by week 9 or so, I was running for the toilet! 

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
i never did and i have twins on board, didn't with my DD either...some of us are just lucky  ::) ::)

congrats on the BFP  ^hugme^

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Hi kitten paws and congrats on the BFP!

I started feeling and being sick from 6 weeks and i felt sick 24/7 and being sick a lot until i was 21 weeks. I know its horrible to say but i never thought it would end and was so miserable with it. I still feel nauseas a lot now and im nearly 25 weeks so think i will just have to suffer with it till the baby is here!

As others have said u may not get it but when u do it will hit u - i wish i hadnt had it to be honest!!

Kate xx

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
nothing much to report here either...just a very low level "dont feel right" for about 20mins in the evening occasionally between 6 and 7.5w

1 - 20 of 30 Posts