Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My DS has been smiling and wanting to chat with my DD since he was around 12 weeks (I think but i lose track) but all my DD does is just stare at him. She smiles at other people. I'm just getting a little worried as they are now almost 5 months.  :-\ my DD is not as smiley as DS but still is this difference normal?

Aua

·
Registered
844 Posts
Aua - mine are exactly the same! lauren often smiles at Isabelle but gets nothing back other than a stare! x

·
Registered
104 Posts
Mine were 6 months +, we and other people would get loads of smile and laughs before this but they never seemed to notice each other.  They more than make up for it now  ;D ;D.  Also don't worry about them being different it's completely normal, mine differ in so many ways, it's just their little individual personalities coming through. 

Hepburn xxx

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
at around 16weeks. DS gave us first smiles at 5weeks, DD waited until 7 weeks.
I, too would not worry at all, particularly if you and others are getting a lot of smiles from your DD.

Xxx

·
Registered
360 Posts
My twins completely ignored each other no matter what we tried until one day we went to the natural history museum and were sitting on a bench feeding them and all of a sudden they spotted each other and found it the funniest thing ever. We sat and watched them laugh half the day.
4 months for us

1 - 5 of 5 Posts