Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am currently in the d/r stage, injecting Buserelin (have been for 2 weeks now). I am due to have a scan and blood tests on 14th June. They said that after that - if all is well - I can begin stimming. Do most people begin stimming very soon after the scan/blood tests? I think the nurse said they would show me how to inject the Puregon on Friday 17th if all is well. I can't wait to get on to the next stage - the side-effects of the Buserelin are driving me up the wall!

Many thanks in advance!

Kasia

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
danlau said:
Hiya .... I started stimming on the same day I went for my scan and blood test after my 2 weeks D/R .... GOOD LUCK !!!!

xxxLaura
Hi Laura,

Thanks for your reply. Did they have to wait for the results of the blood test before they let you start? Maybe you got yours back right away. I was told I'd have to wait 2 days before they'd have the results. I suppose they can tell a certain amount with the scan too though, right?

Good luck!

Kasia

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.