Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I'm 7.5 weeks now and carrying twins :D DH wants us to go on a mini break in February for 3 days and its ages till i see my doctor to ask. We've not had a holiday in years or even any 'us' time since our DD1 arrived so we really a break before the twins come along God willing! The flight will be about 4 hours and then i'll spend 3 days totally relaxing... Did you travel when you were pregnant with your twins? If so at what stage?

TIA

M x

·
Premium Member
7,539 Posts
Hi Maha

I flew to southern Spain (flight about 3.5 hours) when I was around 20 weeks - think I replied to you on the other thread before??

Karenanna xxx

·
Registered
106 Posts
I went to the Carribean at nearly 22 weeks and was absolutely fine xx

·
Registered
7,355 Posts
I did Helsinki and Barcelona at 14-15 weeks, and am off to Helsinki again today at 25 weeks. This will be my last flight. No problems with any of them although I did suffer some travel sickness (which I'd never had before) and it's very tiring - but then I'm travelling for work whereas if you are going for holiday it will be much more restful
Enjoy  :)
Suitcase
x

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks so much for your replies ladies xxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.