Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Over the last 2 years i have had raised fsh but recently my tests have shown it has dropped in to the 'normal' range and so I now would like my amh tested to give me a clearer picture of my ovarian reserve.

I've done a search on AMH and have found a lot of very useful information but can't find anything on when in my cycle the test should be done. Can anyone enlighten me please?

Also is it worth me getting my oestradiol checked too?

Many Thanks
Amanda xx

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi

I've not had AMH tested but I believe this is done at same time of cycle as FSH, E2 etc so at the beginning between around cd1-6 (often done cd3)

Since high FSH can be suppressed by E2 (oestradiol/oestrogen) it's a good idea to get all checked.

take care
Natasha

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Natasha 

I am still  ^pray^ 2008 will be your year ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Amanda xx

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Thanks hun.....

we're looking at FET later in year and have been advised to take all 6 of our 3 day frosties to blast....so fingers crossed, again !  Having a little break at the moment though....

Lots of luck to you too ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^pray^

Take care
Natasha

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
BamBam - I had my AMH tested at the same time as my FSH - cd3 (day 3 of my cycle) - my clinic did a "package" of bloods consisting of FSH, LH (I Think  :-\ ;) ;D) and AMH...... it was slightly cheaper than having them all tested separately.

Good Luck for your furure tx's hun  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Reality xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts