Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again,

Ok just a quick one,

Is there a webpage that will outline the correct do's and dont's the first tri/pregnancy.

I am using the Bupa website for helpful things to avoid and to sustain from.
I am just finding it ever increasingly difficult to cope with people telling me that I should be doing this and this wont hurt you etc etc .

I want to be doing things right for me and bean but am feeling slightly insane!!! I have just read a post saying you shouldnt eat pineapple in the first tri and now I am worried because I have been eating at least one pineapple a day, I find it helps with the sickness and fresh pineapple juice is just scrummy.

Ok well when do you say enough and please tell me i havent done anything to harm bean by consuming pineapple xxx

Tinks xx

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Tinks

have look at the boots , pampers and bounty websites and subscribe to their e letters they have some sensible stuff there

not sure about the pineapple thing though but it is not one of the medically do not eat things so i guess its an old wives tale of some sort

Love Mini xx

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi Tinks!

I know we all want to do whats best for bubbas, but remember that if we listened to people on what to eat and what not to when were NOT pg, we wouldn't eat anything but lettuce anyway!!  One of my pregnacy books says to eat peanut butter on toast cost its full of vitamin B!!  If I even mention peanuts to anyone else there is a gasp of horror!!  Im sure that the pineapple juice hasn't hurt your little bean - i've been drinking plenty of the stuff, and as long as its not laced with Malibu I am sure that you'll be fine!!

Love
Churchill
xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts