Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ladies

I have been d/r since 27th Jan, and stimming for 9 days until my scan on Friday, i haven't responded to the drugs as i should!! So they have stopped my treatment, mid cycle! they have asked me to carry on with d/r (Suprecur drug) to basically empty my ovaries again, and so that they can start a fresh, with new drugs, and some kind of tablet... they have said to me to see my first attempt as a trial run.. im so broken hearted and do realise they are doing whats best for me, but its damn hard.. after 5 weeks of injections ...NOTHING!! my next cycle will be a lot shortter, so hopefully this set back will only be about 4/5 weeks in total!!

^hugme^  ^hugme^ I must stay positive i know  ^hugme^  ^hugme^ xxxx Love to all xxxx

·
Registered
228 Posts
aww  ^hugme ^hugme^ ^hugme^

hope everything goes well with the next set of drugs hun  ^pray^ ^pray^

how long b4 u can get started again on the new drugs?

stay positive

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
love &  ^hugme^
JO

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi hun

Although its a 2nd cycle.. im not really stopping, as soon as this Suprecur brings my bleed on, i can start again, so hoping within 2 weeks ish!! Just gutting as thought EC was Tues :( you still all set for 3rd?

Love virgo xxxx

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
^hugme^

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you CathB XX  ^hugme^ to you too xx

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Hi Virgo1982.

I know how you feel as I started DR on 16 December then on 14 Jan (5 days prior to EC) I was to cancelled due to poor response. Only 1 of my 5 follies had grown to 14mm so the cycle was boo booed... It's horrid and now I'm so scared of the same happening with cycle 2.

I was on long protocol on 3 amp of menopur i'm now told I'll be on 7 amps (just another £1100 to find!!)and depending on a few more blood results I may or may not be on short protocol due to poss low reserve.

I stopped all drugs and took a tablet for 5 days to bring on my AF as I didn't didn't get it for weeks after... I'm now just having a bit of a break and should start again end March/April.

My thoughts are with you and if nothing else you know that at least they know now how your going to respond to things.. so it's not a BFN! (I know this doens't help much at the mo.. but it will I promise)

Take Care and Good Luck for round 2
xx

·
Registered
228 Posts
hey hun

Not long then be here b4 you know it  :)
yh still all set for the 3rd hun i was gutted when i had to have EC and have them all frozen next day and couldnt not have ET didnt know wat to do as that was my very first attempt but still all worth it in the end  ^pray^ ^pray^
love &  ^hugme^
Jo
xx

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hbkmorris

Hello hun, i know your right and given time i will understand it more.. but in a way it still feeld like a BFN, did u think that at the time? Hopefully hun for both of us round 2 will be our time! Keep in touch hun and let me know how u get on! Thank you for your kind words.. stay positive xxxx  ^hugme^  ^hugme^

Jo
Yeah i guess it will be here before i know it!! Will be thinking about you on 3rd hun, let me know how you get on, keep strong!!
Love Sarah  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^
xxxx

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Hi Virgo

Your so right I felt like it was a failed cycle and someone had told me I got a BFN.. silly I know but after been on drugs for so long going through the mental side affects that is exactually how it felt.

I wish I could fast forward a few months along with a few cycles to just to get a BFP as the rejection of anything else would sole destroy me.. I'm going to try acu, reiki and and yogo this time to help relax me more. I've tried loosing weight but that's a lost corse!! ha ha ha

Anyhow good luck and hopefully one day we can share good news on FF.

Take Care
xx

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hbkmorris

Your right hun, i say i wish i could just sleep until.. the day i start cycle again!!
Keep in touch on here.. look after yourself, and try and stay positive  ^reiki^  ^reiki^ xx

·
Registered
228 Posts
virgo1982 - thanks hun, i will u have to keep me posted too let me know how your getting on  :) wishing u loads of luck hun  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^
^hugme^
jo

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jo

Hope your feeling in high spirits babe, not long now!! will be thinking about you lots xx

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
Bump

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CathB... You ok?! Bump?!!!! xx

Jo.. How are you hun?! xx

·
Registered
983 Posts
Think I can join this thread now!  :mad:

Second time lucky for me eh Sar like it is for you x x x x

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Baby girl.. Just replied on our other thread...  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts