Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi girls

I am due to test tomorrow but I am scared stiff. I'm not sure if I can cope with another knock back this year. I have been reading all about a lot of you ladies all having some sort of AF cramps and implantation bleeding and getting BFP's.

I have had absolutely no symptoms at all. My boobs don't hurt in general (apart from the very occasional shooting pain in them), I've had no implantation bleeding and no AF cramps. All I have had is a bit of white discharge (not the pessaries as they go in the back door) and my ovaries twinging occasionally but I have put that down to the progesterone. I am now frantic with fear.

Has ANYONE had a BFP with no symptoms at all?? I do know someone who was PG with ICSI twins and had no indication but I was wondering if anyone else had?

Sorry to whine on but just humour me, a stupid old ICSI veteran - you'd think I'd have learnt by now wouldn't you? ::)

DABx

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Hi Dab

Really do try not to worry yourself, we are all diff, some women get bad pmt, others nothing, others have lots of signs of being pg and others none whatsoever.  I thknk whilst on the 2ww we tend to analise every sign cos we are so hoping it be a ++++.

This morning i had a shower and thought "oh my nipples looker darker today" but im not due to test till 26th so too early for things like this (i think!!

I cant believe you have not done a test yet, i am going to start testing on Xmas Eve otherwise i will be worried all over xmas.

Good luck anyway xx

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello DAB,
Just noticed your question. I had my BETA tday and it is 173 and I have NO SYMPTOMS other than a horrible cold. I was convinced it had not worked and didn't bother doing a hpt. This is my 5th cycle and my first with Frozen Embryos. You just never know. GOOD LUCK!! Love. Fluffball

1 - 3 of 3 Posts