Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of ttc 'au naturel' for a while, and thought I might use some OPK's to see when my cycle kicks back in after m/c. Have only ever bought them in Boots before, they are very expensive there, so was wondering if there are any sites you have used that were cheap and reliable?
Thank's for reading  ;)
Love Cindersxxx

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks hun, I read it, then it went!!!
I will check  ;)
Cindersxxx

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi,
Think this is it
www.google.com (best place to look)
Cheers  ;)
Love Cindersxxx

/links

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When I type in address, it changes it to google.com
Am I not supposed to put address in?
Am I do something wrong  :-[?
Love Cindersxxx

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi Cinders; access diagnostics have always supplied mine really cheap.

All the very best of luck.xx

·
Registered
849 Posts
i get mine here

http://www.smefertility.com/ovulation-tests-46-c.asp?gclid=CIqQ8Ze9_pICFQRuMAodl2GrBg

they seemed to work for me - just trouble holding on the the little bean myself
my sister used them too and got preg first time!
good luck

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.UK or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

·
Registered
912 Posts
I bought mine on Ebay and for good makes like clearblue they are a fraction of the price . 

sarah x

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank's guys.
One of the addresses we have been trying to write is not allowed on ff, which is why it automatically changes to google. The site is ok to use apparently, but there was a problem with it on ff. Not being techno whizz kid, don't quite understand, but something to do with spamming, which sounds pretty serious to me!!!  :eek:

But thank's again, I will research the best deal soon,when we are ready to ttc again.

Love Cindersxxx

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Ebay sell them quite cheap and im bulk

Nikki xx

·
Registered
427 Posts
I use the ones from ebay, 15 for like £2.00. They are the ones you dip in urine so a bit more of a pain but I have always found them to work just fine. Think the seller is fertilityplan they always do next day delivery and really good.

Now the ebay pregnancy strips are another matter, I wouldn't reccomend them  ^bigbad^

1 - 13 of 13 Posts