Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hullo there
Now 33 weeks and thinking I should get organised on the changing bag front....
I've decided to have something nice as it will be a LOOONNGGG time before I'm back to my old size in both clothes and shoes!

The 2 that have caught my eye so far are:

*Storksak Claire 901 - like the fact it will go on the back of your buggy and can also be adapted to be a rucksack
* Lin and Leo - I just wonder how practical they are on the back of a buggy?

Any advice on these 2 or any other recommendations very gratefully received - preg head meaning making decisions hard!
Fluffyxx

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Hi Fluffy, nothing inteligent to add  ^idiot^ i wanted to know how practical the Lin and Leo babybag was too. It looks lovely!!
Lou.

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
I've done a review for you now  ;)

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah thanks - you'r a star!  :)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Hi Fluffy,

Thanks for asking this question about changing bags- I'm also interested, because I've bought the skip hop duo (mainly for my partner) but I don't like it as a bag at all! so I too would like to buy something a bit nicer. I think the Storksak bags are fantastic, I'll think about splurging on one of those... if you think about it, we'll be carrying these bags around most of the time, so it's important that they're nice ones.

Looking forward to more reviews!
Cassandra

·
Registered
576 Posts
i agree get a nice one cos you will be permantly attached to that bag for quite some time ! i have been - still am !
my MIL bought me a nice one from blooming marvellous recently before that I had a plain one that came with the buggy - wish I had a nice one from the start cos it has literally been a permanent feature on my body !

·
Registered
718 Posts
Well i've bitten the bullet and ordered from Blooming marvelous the Lin and Leo baby bag in raspberry!!! looks fab!

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well done you! VEEEERY tempted by that one!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Have you seen the pacapod.  Its new and they only sell them via their website I think.  They are advertised at the baby shows.  I think I am going to get one of these.  They look really handy and they come in three different styles.  I like to carry my bag across my body so its ideal for me.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
spooky! foudn that on the web last night and that's also on the shortlist... altho' suspect i may not fully understadn the shortlist concept as mine just keeps getting longer!

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
lou29 said:
Well i've bitten the bullet and ordered from Blooming marvelous the Lin and Leo baby bag in raspberry!!! looks fab!
congratulations honey! hope you and your new lin&leo will be very happy together ;D

Claire x
(fellow raspberry lin&leo owner)

·
Registered
718 Posts
Trouble is i want it NOW!!! and i've got to wait up to 6 days  for it to be delivered!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D I'm like a child at christmas!
Lou.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I've got my bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It all packed nice and neatly now. Just hope it'll stay like this. ;D ;D
Lou.

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
It won't.  ;D ;D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts