Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Hi
fingers crossed I am day 28 in a 28-32 day cycle.I am also trying naturally.Waiting to see a consultant.I have used predictor but my friend uses clearblue.When my friend went to the doctors to say she was pregnant using the clearblue,the doctor done his own test and came back negative so she done another clearblue which was positive.The doctor in the end had to do a bloodtest which came back positive.So i would go for clearblue.
Hope this helps.Have you got any signs that you might be pregnant ?I have got a slight bit of backache so it could swing either way.

Good luck
Bookworm

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Definately clearblue - not digital  ;D

Marie xx

·
Premium Member
2,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks ladies and good luck Marie hope you are getting lots of rest!
I have sore boobs but that could be af or preg so have to be patient.
Might buy clearblue today xxx

·
Registered
31 Posts
In my experience Clearblue (but not digital) is very, very reliable. It will even pick up very low levels of HCG which will show as a faint line or sometimes half a line. You have to take care in using the test properly though, and best to test first thing in the morning to start with until levels get higher.

Liz

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi Struthie

I used about 12 clearblue (Q of S - must have rubbed off on me!!!! ;D)  Had faint pos but it was still driving me insanse  ^zombie^, so got digital, although some girls on here have said not reliable, but it worked for me  The clinic Im at reccommends clearblue so think you did right!

Wishing you the very best of luck! ^goodluck^

Church
xxxxx

·
Premium Member
2,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys,I haven't been brave enough yet - sure I'm not preg but theres always a chance isn't there!
Will do a test tomorrow if af not turned up by then.
Marie sorry to read in your diary that it wasn't good news this morning.
Take care all xxx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts