Votes: 15 18.8%
  • Other

Votes: 16 20.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As there are ongoing queries about which vitamins to take, I thought it would be good to see what people are taking.   ;D

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
I'm also popping Pills. I take Ante Natal Forte from BioCare.

Edna

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Flowerpot, from reading so many different opinions and thoughts etc on vitamins over the last few months I have decided that I am clearly not taking enough of what I am taking already and some I desperately need which I am not even taking at all.  :-\  Make sense?!  ???  Roll on pay day so I can stock up!

As for DP - hmmmmm - even less that me so def far from enough!

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
I take (when I remember!) Vit C, Folic Acid, Mutli Vits and B12 (am a veggie.) Also eat a v healthy diet, loads of fruit and veg. Would be interested in other's experiences, so far i haven't got pg!!!
xx

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Me -
Sanatogen Prenatal
Folic acid
Evening Primrose
Extra Zinc
Extra Vit C
Extra Calcium
Extra Magnesium - I do tend to rattle !
Can't you tell I am trying to keep well for pregnancy but esp at the mo for the wedding!  So paranoid I'll catch a virus or something so popping pills like there is no tomorrow!  ???

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi

I take:
Pregnacare
extra multi vits
extra evening primrose + starflower

Partner takes:
Multi vits
extra zinc with vit C
extra selenium

We were both taking courses of Chinese medicine.  I start 50mg Clomid next cycle (couple of weeks) so I finished chinese meds course & not started again as don't want to interfere with the Clomid.  Partner's finished his course too & not started again as we wanna see how the Clomid works out us.

Fingers crossed !

Take care
Natasha

·
Premium Member
7,184 Posts
I am taking Pregnacare and like DH am topping it up with extra zinc, Vit c and flaxseed.  I am trying to keep it all to a sensible minimum as my kitchen was starting to look like a pharmacy!

Fluffs xxx

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi I am taking  Pregnacare,vit c zinc B complex flaxseed oil and after reading Zita Wests book thinking of adding in some Co enzyme q10 but not sure if this is any good.
Pixie

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bumping up for Stacy  ^jumpin^

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
We're doing the Foresight Plan

LOL Charlie xxx

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
HI,

Im taking Flaxseed oil , which is a natural source of essential Omega 3-6 & 9.. I dont know if its helped yet ( along with all the other things im taking.. But I will let you know in about 4 weeks... I start stims a week today !!!  :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Katy. xxxxx

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
Ritu

I am also taking the Boots ones because they seemed to have everything plus the omega 3 but I am not sure how they compare to the others.

I am thinking I ought to take some things on top?

Heather

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.