Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there

Forgive me for sounding really dim, but does anyone know when myself and dh should stop having sexual intercourse throughout treatment.  I am currently stimming, is it a good idea to stop now or just when we have our iccle embies put back in??

Any advice would be of great help as i think dh i getting frisky tonight!!!  :-[

Thanks

Kerry x

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hi Kerry,

It doesn't sound dim at all - its all these things that dont get explained to us in the books / leaflets etc! I was only told by my clinic not to  ^BMS^ after EC, it may be different for different clinics? Sorry I cant be more help!

Take care

Love Kty x

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
kerry

its ok during stimming - but to be honest by the end of the stims and after ec i find it uncomfortable - altho you could probaberly find ways to get around this  ;D

theres a thread about orgasms in 2 ww which may help you

good luck with your cycle

caseyxx

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
we were told not to have sex 2-3 days before EC so DH sperm would be in tip top condition for fertilisation on EC day
hope this helps
xxx

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Hi Kerry  :)

How long have you been stimming for?

We were told to refrain for 3 days before ec so that the sperm would be the best quality possible. We were also told not to refrain for longer than the 3 days as it can be as bad the other way too!! So I'd say go for it and have some fun!!

Lots of love and luck

Rachel xxx

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Rachel

Just noticed you're near me, I'm in Tamworth.  At Burton CRM for my treatment.  Been stimming for 3 days now and go for scan on Wednesday.  Guess will get told then when to stop but I know dh  ^sperm^ needs to be around 4 days old.

Thanks for the advice everyone, hope you are all well and Good Luck with treatment.

Kerry xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.