Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a my wits end....5th cycle of Clomid, 2nd month of Metformin. Just got bloods back from 4th cycle with a level of 4!!! Why isn't this working for me???

Sorry to rant just feel so horrid, and let down, and frustrated.  ^mercy^

I only get one more month of  ^idiot^ pills after this, and I know this cycle isn't over yet, but I'm scared that we're getting closer to moving to another step. I'm worried about going onto IUI as I don't want my horrid boss knowing what's going on (she'd probably find a way to fire me - these are the people who don't pay sick pay or maternity and couldn't believe they'd have to pay statutory!!)

ARRGGGHHHHHHH.....why's it so difficult!

K
xx

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Kerry,

I am so sorry your feeling like this,I really hope you still have chance this cycle  and Im not even going to tell you to "just relax" because I think you would  ^bigbad^ me!!! You are well within your rights to have time off for treatment but I know its not easy!!!Thinking of you loads

KELLY X

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Kerry, I've posted on the 2ww thread but wanted to post here.

firstly  ^hugme^

secondly, is there any chance they could increase your clomid dosage, mine was 3 before clomid, in the twenties on 50 mg (still no ovulation) but finally on 100mg they are working.  As its your last go see if they will double the dose?

Thinking of you xxx

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will defo see if I can go up to 100mg for the last cycle. Its worth a try.

Thanks for your lovely messages  ^Cuddle^

KerryB
xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.