Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,

Just thought I would let you all know the witch got me this morning,BIG time.
And to be honest im not handling it that well!! :'( :'( :'(.Some months are better than others.I have just had enough of all this sh*t taking over my life.

I am really not looking forward to the IUI and I know that might sounds daft because it might work,but I dont want to have to go through with it!!!

Oh god Id better go-cant see what im typing :'( :'( :'(

Kelly

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Kelly,

^witch^ does have this horrd effect on us. Sending you a huge  ^hugme^ and hoping that you feel a little brighter soon.

Take care
Debs

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Awww Kelly hun....
I was only thinking about you last night.....I'm so so sorry that the dreaded  ^witch^ got you... Our bodies & hormones play such horrid tricks on us....none of it seems fair.....
I'm sending you lots of  ^hugme^ ^Cuddle^
Take care
Natasha  :)

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Kelly
^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ nothing I can say will make you feel better right now hun but please remember we are all here & we all understand how you are feeling right now as we have all been there, on numerous occasions.
I don't know how we do it but every time we get kicked back down we get back up  :) It's so very hard but we find an inner strength. The day  ^witch^ arrives is the worst & the lowest point so things can only improve from here hunny.
I know what you mean & unfortunately it does take over your life because we all want it so much. Take some time out & have a bit of you time & most importantly of all, don't loose sight of your dream  ^babycrawl^

Erica.xx

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Kelly, so sorry  ^witch^ got you hun. Please don't give up hope. I know its a tough journey, but its a worthwhile one to make. Remember what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. You CAN get through this and you will.

Sending you a big  ^Cuddle^. PM me if you need to "vent" any further! Hope the cream cakes were nice (MMmmmm....cream cakes, can't eat anything at the moment, bloody Met making me feel very sick!!)

Lots of love, and support
KerryB
xx

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AAAHHH thanks girlies!!!!

Well Im sorry about earlier think I posted at the worst possible time this morning cos I was all getting too much for me!!!!

I was a bit better this afternoon until my sis called me and she doesnt even have to say anything and I just cry!!!God if im bad today I dread to think what the clomid will do to me this month!!! ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^

THANYOU,THANKYOU,THANKYOU for the lovely replies.I would not survive without you guys!!!

^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

Big love to you all!!!!!!

Kelly x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.