Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all

i'm on day 12 roughly of a normally 30ish day cycle

no tx not ttc and both yesterday morning and this morning when i sat on the loo i had some very watery bleeding  :-[

nothing else all day  ::) my IF is tubal so no endo/cervix issues/ovarian issues etc......my period was completely normal this month so no ponderings if may be pg either.....

any ideas? i'm just a little  ???  about it

thanks, ritz.

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
if you have definitely ruled out PG i wouldn't worry hun, i have had mid cycle bleeding like that in the past, watery but not painful, think the reason it may be more on a morning is that you have been dormant through the night + 1st morning visit to the loo it would be more promenant, i never really worried about it, nothing sinister came out of it + im sure that there are others who have experienced the same/similar bleeding mid cycle too

xxx

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks cleg

it happened this morning too  ^idiot^ very weird

ritz.

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
just keep an eye on it hunny + if it really concerns you have a word with GP about it  ;) if anything you will get complete piece of mind but dont worry  :)

xxx

·
Registered
712 Posts
Hi there I have had similar for the last 4 months. Took it to be a sign of ovulation.This mont I have been bleeding from day 19 and it has turned into AF. I also found out yesterday that I probably have endo cyst so it could be this too.

DiannaK

1 - 5 of 5 Posts