Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jut after a bit of advice really.

I had Ovarian drilling 12 weeks ago, and no sign of any cycle since...well up to now anyway!!!!
UP to now ive had - opk's, not even so much as a feint line.
IM now CD 35(after a withrawal bleed from norethisterone).
(TMI COMING UP!!!!!!) over the last few days ive noticed  CM becoming more wet and slippery, well today it was definatley EWCM, and very stretchy!!!, I havent done OPKS for at least two weeks as was waiting for next appointment in Jan, and was trying to give myself a break from the stress of it all...... anyway, today i caved, and i did opk, which came out positive(test line darker than controll line). I know opks arent always reliable with women with pcos.

So i guess my question is: If i usually have - opk, would a + opk in my case indicate ovulation? and as it fits in with EWCM, does this mean i will DEFINATLEY ovulate, or could all this happen together but still not neccessarly mean ovulation?? that fact that it is all new to me, and this has never happened before, surely that can only be a good thing?

I dont want to get my hopes up, but im getting a little bit excited!!! ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Baby dust to all!!! ^reiki^

Amy x

·
Registered
366 Posts
sounds promising.....I should get jiggy with it if I were you  ;)

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
It _is_ possible to have this happen and not O. I tend to get a couple of phases of this in a cycle.

However, if this is not normal for you, then I'd assume O, get at it, and get a prog test done in a week or so hon :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.