Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 377 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home for all you chatty Winter Mommies (December 2006, January, February, March 2007..........or thereabouts!). ;D

[size=12pt]Winter 2006/07 Babies

[size=12pt]
Shas - 09/12/06 - Liam Gordon Robert - 4lb 10oz - C-section - 6 weeks early

Smurfs - 11/12/06 - Thomas - 8lb 7oz

Honeybun16- 15/12/06 - Jayden - 7lb 2oz - Planned C-section

Mahria - 17/12/06 - Iman - 8lb - natural birth

Blu - 19/12/06 - Charlie Matthew - 8lb 5oz - Ventouse - 3 days early

Fluffs - 20/12/06 - Alexander Thomas - 9lb 11oz - Emergency c-section after failed ventouse

~SUGAR~- 22/12/06 - Lola - 6lb 9oz - Elective C-section

*Loubie*- 11/01/07 - Benjamin William Ypres - 8lb 8oz - Crash c-section - 9 days early

Millers (Cathy) - 14/01/07 - Luke - 6lbs 11oz - Emergency c-section - 3 weeks early

Amee - 19/01/07 - Leela - 7lb 1oz - natural birth - 6 days late

Surfgirl - 24/01/07 - Thomas Leo - 11lb - C-section after failed inducation - 13 days late!!!!

Elemnat (Elaine) - 24/01/07 - Alfie - 6lb 15oz

Clare_w - 25/01/07 - Isabel Mae Wood - 7lb 14oz - Ventouse delivery - 9 days late!

Deb30 - 25/01/07 - Hannah Susanne - 6lbs 15oz - Ventouse delivery - 3 days late

Allysidey - 27/1/07 - Amelia Poppy - 7lb 7oz - Forceps delivery - 9 days late!

Jayne - 01/02/07 - Alfie Thomas - 8lb 4oz - Nice natural birth with just gas & air - induced 4 days early due to mummy's stomach conditions

caz - 01/02/07 - Benjamin - 8lb 7oz

Nu2 - 01/02/07 - Alannah Mary - 5lb 13oz - 36 hrs labour, pethidine, gas & air and epidural with natural delivery

Moodycat - 03/02/07 - Daniel James - 7lb 12oz

Auntietigger (Toni) - 8/02/07 - Alexandria Elizabeth - 7lb - Elective C-section due to Longitudinal breech presentation

twiggy (Kirsty) - 10/02/07 - Caelan Scott Gourlay - 8lb 1/2oz - 57cm long - 14 hr labour, episiotomy, no pain relief

Emlejai1973 - 13/02/07 - Keira Rose - 8lb 8oz - Forceps delivery - 3 days early

Sarahh - 14/02/07 - Millie Abigail - 8lb 8oz - 12 days late

Honey Bunny - 15/2/07 Leon George - 9lb 15oz - Natural delivery - 10 days late, measured 42 weeks at 39 week check up

fudge_06 - 21/02/07 - McKenzie - 7lb 3oz - Natural birth

Lea-Anne (baby whisper) 23/03/07 - Emmie Mae - 7lb 1oz

Gailp - 29/03/07 - Katie Hope - 6lb 15oz

Please shout if anyone wants adding to the list. xx

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
woo hoo Clare  :)

think everyone is busy out his BH weekend except u and me! L went to sleep at 12pm as well...so now Im cooking lunch for builder and DH!!! 

my neighbour has offered to lend me her car seat, so looks like may be able to sell my SX with carseat after all! 

L is still real coughy and snotty...gave her some haliborange today as hope the vits will boost her immune system!  ^reiki^ 

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
HI Everyone,

Loubie - Have a fab time.

Fluffs - Hope you havent forgot anything.

Amee - DH and i are off to a party tonight, so H is staying with the PIL's til tomorrow, just had a huge clear out of our bedroom and going to get my hair cut later, working on monday as its easier with the PIL's watching H and i can keep the holiday and use it when i want, hope you DH and L are doimg something nice.

Clare - ha ha, you were 1st, i love the colour of your P&T, i love brightly coloured prams, ours is red and all the others at playgroup ar black or grey, i wanted a happy colour and figured it would suit a girl or boy.

Ally -  How are those gorgeous kids of yours?

Cant remember anything more from the other thread so off to give myself a spray tan for tonight, ive already done my nails with holographic tips  ;D, im so looking forward to going out tonight, can you tell?  ;D ;D mostly because its one of my favourite cousins party.

xDebsx

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Amee, i give H a liquid thing called minadex, think i might have read on here that someone gives it to their LO and it seemed to do her the world of good as she had a cough on and off for a month but after just a few days of taking this it cleared and didnt come back, its a multi-vitamin, but it says its a tonic on the front, have no idea what the difference is.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
hmmmm thx Debs - wahey,...thought everyone was away having fun....so what r u doing today?

well, will see what the haliborange does now and see how that goes, ( still have nother 2 bottles of it!  :-[ ) boots offer 3 for 2!  ::)

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
Isabel has decided she wants to watch night garden now, well have night garden on the TV and play at the same time.
She has developed a tickly cough will have to try some of the medicine she got from the Dr's again

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Debs - have a great night at the party...sunds like u are giving yourself a pampering session!!!  ;)

Clare - what meds is she using from docs?

ok, we have mate over now so Im disappearing off too...got to cook loads of food but as no babysitter, me not going out wiht the boys  :(  seems like they are all going to have fun without me, so I may be back later!  :)
x

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
I'm floating keep having a peek while Isabel busy
The Dr perscribed her a simple linctus smells awful but she likes it! Came in a proper old looking glass bottle too just to put us off more!

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I just got excited as I thought I'd be first for a change  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ;D ;D

Chux any chance you could save doing a new thread to 2am sometime to give me a chance? ;D

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
morning all!  :)

L woke up at 6  :(  so Im shattered, no idea what time DH and mate came back last night, I feel asleep on the sofa again then dragged myself upstairs.. :eek:..no idea what we are doing today....may pop out to B&Q later to look at some garden plants...what an exciting life I lead  ::)

L's cough is loads better, her nose is really snotty now and getting crusty! But she seem happy...walking around loads....think its the practice time...and today for the first time she climbed on the sofa!  :eek:  no more hiding things on top of it now!  ???

x

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
Now she knows she can get up there there will be no stopping her!! Isabel climbs onto everything nothing is safe!  Guess whats why the floor always looks so much of a mess she has pulled everything on to it.

Its raining here so not sure what me and Bel going to do, shes alseep at the moment with a wasp in her room I'm terrified of them so ^fingerscrossed^ it will stay behind the curtains I've bravely closed and find its way out the same way it came in.  If she would sleep anywhere else I'd bring her out and close the door till DH gets home at 5pm

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Im sure if the window is open it will fly out!!  when Im at hone all day with L...I get determined to do creative stuff like paint, draw etc...but then I think of the mess, the cleaning up so I never do it...BAD mummy!  :(  thing is we need to do these things dont we!

off to be sociable, DH and mate both down now and suppose I have to cook the full english!  :mad:

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
i need to get some paints, and well half the crayons are now missing!! will have to get a new pack. I keep meaning to make some ice cubes for her she loves playing with them

·
Premium Member
7,184 Posts
Afternoon  :)  Back from the meet and had a fab time  :)  Will catch up later/tomorrow as parents have decided they are coming over now  ^bigbad^ so have loads of tidying etc to do  ???  Hope you are all enjoying the BH  :-*

Fluffs xxx

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Well you must all be busy as its quiet on here!

Clare - I'm so scared of wasps... that's the one thing I am truely terrified of.  I remember in our old house one giant one getting in when I was pg - maybe it was a hornet, it must have weighed a pound!  Anyway, I was straightening my hair and the moment I saw it I jumped almost over our bed!  Thats the most activity I did when PG! get some wasp killer spray - its the only way. Here we have insect nets on all the windows as standard so you can open the window and there are never any bugs in the house.  I love it.  I want them to do that in the UK too.  Also the cots they sell here convert to toddler beds and then....to a double bed!  Amazing!  I think I see some business ideas when I come back to the UK!

Fluffs -have a nice time with the parents, I wish I could see mine today.  Its a lovely day and a family bbq would be in order I think!

L has been poorly - he had what I had so it was a bug.  Anyway, it was literally 24hrs with him, I took him to his favourite diner last night and he ate loads of spaghetti and meatball and bread plus two crackers so I think he's back on track! My little 'miracle' has learned to scream his head off when things are not going his way though... I knew it would come...  He climbed on the couch for the 1st time last week and now on the beds... Clare you are right nothing is safe anymore!

HOpe you are all having a lovely BH weekend - no such joy here, monday is work as usual although I'm off as usual! I might take L to a big mall on monday (he'll be thrilled!), my friend has just had a lap and dye and is feeling groggy, she'd like a cinnabon (cinnamon bun with cream cheese on sent from God himself I think...!) so I might go there to get her one and do some obligatory shopping myself.  She had really bad endo but they've removed it for the most part.  I might get mine sorted while I'm here too - and my tube straightened out. 

Ally - hope things are going well for you.

Speak to you soon  :-*

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
Do I have to get near the wasp with the spray?????? I grabbed Isabel and ran out when it was flying round the room! weight lifting and running while pregnant!
sounds like you could have some good business ideas when you come back an import business. In Australia they have the fly nets on all the windows and doors so safe from bugs. the Cot, to bed, to double bed sounds great is it big to start with??

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Clare - Is the wasp still in the room?

Chilli - Ive seen those cots before, the look fab and arent that expensive either.

Fluffs - Glad you had a fab time.

Amee - Did you make them brekkie?

We had a fab  time last night, very tired now though, brought some helium baloons back for H and she has been playing with them all day, got work tomorrow but finishing early as its a bank holiday,

Hope you all are well,

xDebsx

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Hi Girls

Had a quick scan of the posts, havent had chance to come on today, sil and her family plus pil been today so a full house!  Sil bought Amelia a disney princess pop castle thing a bit like a wendy house/tent, she loved it but too big for the house, will post a photo at some point to show u all. 

Thomas was a goody boy last night, we have started one bottle at 10.30 so dh can do it and one feed from me at 2.30 and then had to wak him up at 7.30, lets hope tonight is similar!  His eyes are a lot better today so just shows the anti b drops are working  :)  Put him down tonight and he's been pulling up his legs so taken an hour to settle him - up and down the stairs to him but got wind out so must have been that!

CHilli - I'm dreading the sofa/bed climbing so hard to keep up with them the tinkers

Clare - Forgot to say glad you like your p&t, have you been out with it yet.

Loubie - Thank you for the card, very thoughtful of you and I get to sample your handy work, liked the boy stuff on it about being noisy/dirty etc  :) Hope your having a great time at longleat, I'd love to go, we are planning a trip to a zoo this summer not sure which one will have to be edinburgh or chester I think

Amee - A's thrush was just red on her front bum but blistered looking, cream is working well though.

Fluffs - Glad you had a good time at the meet, who was there?

I'm having a glass of wine and going to watch lost  :)

Ally
x

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
Debs- wasp must have gone out of window was gone when DH got home and I sent him too get rid.

Ally- yeah been out for walks in it Isabel loves it, well does while she on the main seat anyway. Will try her in the house on the double kit when it arrives. Wow Thomas is doing really well with his sleep

1 - 20 of 377 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.