Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 371 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home for parents of babies born in January-February-March 2008 (or thereabouts!).

Name, Child/ren, Date of Birth
Lizt, Sam, 28th November
Lukes, Isla Rose, 27th December
Delores C, Faye Elizabeth, 1st January
mandyt, Isabella Jane, 13th January
EBW1969, Kate, 14th January
Ann-Marie, Joshua Daniel, 15th January
Harts, Brett, 16th January
Noodlez, Lewis and Olivia, 18th January
Helen (fluffyhelen9999), Amber, 20th January
Clairelb, Matilda Bea, 26th January
Blondieh, Scarlett Grace, 29th January
Nikki (Dakota), Lewis Lee, 30th January
Em (Em3978), Edward James, 1st February
Niki W, Lily, 2nd February
Sue (Happygirlie), Oliver Edward, 3rd February
Tara (ladytara), Derren Shay, 4th February
Sam2007, Amy, 7th February
kooks1, JP, 12th February
Glamis, Shasmeen, 14th February
ShelleyM, Rory, 15th February
Tracyb, Samuel Christopher, 21st February
Sequin, George, 25th February
Eimer, Megan Emily, 27th February
Natty Boo, Harrison Michael Ellis, 29th February
Kathyrn (arthurtHFEAntasticpenguin), Arran, 5th March
Bluechirpy, Benjamin, 9th March
Honeybee, Fraja Ellie, 11th March
❁BG2007❁, William, 16th March
Lisa Mcfarlane, William James, 18th March
Angelus, Oliver Jay, 21st March
Ju, Holly Olivia Lily, 23rd March
Shooting Star, Ethan, 23rd March

If anyone wants adding (or removing!!) please shout!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
[fly]
Yipee I'm the first to post

Do I get tonnes of bubbles! ^banana^
[/fly]

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
hello all

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
ah chux thats not fair ~ my bubbles never get blown!

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
I can only blow one bubble at a time from home but here is 7 for you...took me a while... ;)

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Hello mummies,

How are we all?

Kooks i added you as a friend on ********  :-*

Sequin ~ how did the class go? sounds like great fun, there is never anything interesting to do round by me  :(  ;D

Well lewis has settled down for the night and im all on my lonesome  ;D DP is doing the overtime this week as a favor for someone so hopefully will be home around 9pm, he has been in work since 6am poor bloke, ill have to go grill him his turkey breast to keep him happy  ;D

I think im going to have to move L up into the next size clothes soon 6-9 months  :eek: i cant keep up with him, at least this time he has managed to wear everything a few times.

Nikki xx

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
ah thanks everyone!

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
awww thought i was going to be first  :mad:  ;D

dakota - thanks for being my ** friend - i am collecting them  ;D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi all

Gosh you guys are all quick of the mark on the new thread!

Class was great, they pair you up and you do lunges, squats whilst leaning on the pram, then you do power walking holding both prams (not easy!) whilst the other runs and swap over - I'm exhausted but hey if it means sorting my jelly belly out! 

Dakota - I know what you mean about the clothes, especially if they were gifts you like to make sure they have worn them at least once eh.

George is sound asleep, this is his 'good sleep' where he gives me and DP chance to relax after a hard day and prepare us for a restless night... aarghh!

x

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
Blimey your babies are all asleep??!!!

K is downstairs playing in her gym.... ;D mind you she will be fed about 10.30 and then sleeps through til almost 7 so I cant have it both ways!

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
ebw - 10.30 - 7  :eek: wow well done you!!  ;) JP sleeps 7.30 - 3/4 ish then til 7am, not too bad  :)

dakota - age 6-9month clothes  :eek: wow what a bruiser!!  ;D

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
I has some many 0-3 months clothes that L didnt wear half of it and what he did wear he wore once. 3-6 i dont seem to have as much as and he has got quite a good wear out of them. Trouble is my mum and nan keep buying 6-9 months for the summer but im thinking they might be too small when that time comes  ;D

Kooks ~ i spend my free time on ** or ff  ;D

Jo ~ Thats good of K, Im surprised L sleeps aslong as he does but he does have a dreem feed at 11pm. Over the next couple of weeks/months just bring her bedtime and bottle forward by 15mins/half hour.

Just been to check on L and think he has poohed  ;D he has stunk our bedroom out  ^eyes^ lovely  ;D

Sequin ~ your class sounds fab, i really wish there was something like that round here. I wanted to do the water babies aswell but nope nearest place to me is cheltenham which is about an hour 1/2 away  :(  :mad: Ive even looked on the net for the groups that go power walking around the parks  ;D

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
forgot to mention ive added some pics of L in the gallery if anyone wants a peek  :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Morning ladies :)

I'm sat in bed with the laptop, Ed asleep at the side of me and the furbabies at the bottom of the bed :)

aww so nice :)

We've had a couple of bad days (grumpy Ed and depressed mummy) so things haven't been easy here. Mum came over to help yesterday and it has helped :)

At least Ed is sleeping through (11-7) so I get a bit of a break at night. I'm just exhausted and feeling like a useless mummy cos I can't soothe Ed's screaming (his teeth are bothering him lots).
We have our 3month jobs tomorrow... oh fun!!! calpol at the ready!!!

xx

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Morning

Em -  ^hugme^, at 3 mons Ed can have Nurofen too - so if that helps as well.

Sequin - your class sounds fun and different.

Nikki - I am thinking too that I need to at least change Oliver's bodysuits to the 6-9 mon ones.  He has 3-6 mon BHS & M&S but they seem small compared to his Adams Kids ones.

I was a bit disappointed that some people did buy 0-3 mon clothes for him, esp. when we didn't see them until about 6 wks.

DH said we should get prepared for teething so what was good to buy - I said Anbesol had been rec. he came home with Anusol  ;D

Well the HV says I am v. lucky with Oliver and that he is a good sleeper - he has a feed 6-7 ish and is in bed by 8 either awake with his mobile or screaming, has a dreamfeed at 10 - if I can get 8 oz down then he wakes at 7, but if I can only get 4 oz then it's 5.30 and then back to bed and sleeps to 9.

It's all quiet here now, but I bet if I go up there he will be awake just looking around.

Sue :)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Hi Ladies,

Sorry again I ahve been rubbish at posting although I do always read the posts  :(

I just wanted some advice re formula.  My LO has been on Aptimal since birth and has generally been fine but since around 4 weeks old he has been constipated, going around every 48 hours or so.  If he hasn't been for 24 hours I give him cooled bolied water.  He is happy in himself and sleeps well at night (around 8pm to 6am).  My HV says if he is happy then no problem but he does strain a lot.

I tried him on Cow & Gate comfort but he kept bring lots back up and it smelt strange. He didn't go any more often but when he did it was green and runny so we changed back to Aptimal.  I have now changed to Cow & Gate (normal) and it hasn't made any difference and he seems to be getting more wind.

Do I continue trying different formulas or go back to Aptimal???  There is still SMA, Farleys & Hipp Organic to try  ???

Thanks ladies  :-*

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Hello ladies :)

Tracy - Rory is Aptimil fed and usually has a clear out every 48 hours (although some days - like today - he's pooping every feed ::)). Every 48 hours is fine and quite normal unless his poops are formed and/or hard. If it's still sludgy/liquidy then he's not constipated - some babies do strain and go red in the face when pooing, doesn't necesaarily mean they are constipated ;) Be careful not to change formulas too often as they can take a week or so to get used to a new one and it can cause tummy aches. HTH

Happygirlie said:
DH said we should get prepared for teething so what was good to buy - I said Anbesol had been rec. he came home with Anusol ;D
^roflmao^

Sue - Oliver sounds very similar to Rory - although every other night we are knocking out the dream feed now to try and get him on a 7-7 routine with no feed. He seems to be averaging 10.5 hours between feeds overnight now :)

Em - ^hugme^ some babies just cry hun - Rory is having one of those days today ::) I had a list as long as my arm of things I wanted to get done (H & L are at nursery) but i'm still in my pj's and not achieved much at all due to dishing out lots of cuddles. Keep meaning to buy a new sling as the one I have hurts my back - at least you can crack on and get things done ;)

Nikki - You might be lucky and L will start to slow down on the growth front soon - I can't belive how quick Rory is going through clothes now - his 0-3 are getting tight. I've not had him weighed for a couple of weeks but it would surprise me if he's still piling on a lb a week :eek: With you on the exercise front. Dh is going to join me up at the local gym....just not sure when i'll have the time to go ;D

Sequin - That class sounds fab - really do need to try and find one

Right - time up - Rory needs MORE cuddles bless him - I don't think there is anything wrong, he just wants cuddles (cos he shuts up as soon as I pick him up ::))

S xx

·
Registered
281 Posts
^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^

Derren slept 8:30pm til 6:00am two nights in a row

love tara

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Woohoo Derren  ^clapping^ ^banana^

Tracy ~ like shelley says swopping the different formula's around can give him an upset belly. L does a nappy exploder  ;D about every 48 hrs, sometimes more often sometimes not but its always runny and very smelly  ^eyes^ Has his stools gone hard?

Ive just made a lovely soup, its delicious  :p Ive got to get back into the habit of cooking properly for when we start weaning as me and dp have been living of frozen food since L was born and we need to get back intom routine

NIkki xx

1 - 20 of 371 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.