Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well wasn;t sure whether I was going to join or not - but after reading through some of the topics (and seeing the friendly support !) - I thought why not !!

So here I am - me (30) and DH (38) are trying for bambino no. 2 - we have already been blessed with a DS (16 mnths)  ;D and thought we'd love to give him a little brother or sister.

First concieved back in December 05 (IVF), but miscarried in Jan 06, tried again then in April 06 and DS was born December 06.  Enjoyed raising the little one so much we thought we'd try again, but this time  with IUI - tried twice, last one ended in April 08 - Body just didn;t respond to drugs very well  :-\ Not sure why, so just been for blood tests this week and hopefully will try IVF again next month  ^pray^, depending on outcome of test results.

Feeling a little worried though cos body not responding to drugs - but trying to stay positive !!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Mrs Doubtfire,
Just go ahead for 2nd baby. Things may happen naturally as it did happen to us 2nd time- my son is 11 months and I am pregnant 7 wks now.All very natural!

Best of luck!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Mrs Doubtfire
Good luck with everything next month wishing you loads of luck  :) :)

Scorpio - Congratulations!!!!!!

hayleigh xxxxxx

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
^hello^
& Welcome to FF Mrs Doubtfire ^hugme^

I had a chukle when I read your name and then your post about not being sure about posting, wher you in "doubt" ;D
^congrats^ on the success of your IVf with your DS, you will find lots of new friends, infomation and support within these message boards, so without further ado join in!
I am going to leave you some direct links to boards here on FF - that you may or may not have found, I would like to encourage you to post in these areas to build friendships and support from members who really do have an understanding of your situation,

Hoping for another miracle -
CLICK HERE
We also have a section on FF called Babydust, where parents can chat and share parenting tips.

While undergoing treatment, you might find it useful to join other ladies having treatment at the same time.
The Cycle Buddies threads are just for that.
You will fnd a thread, usually with a funny/inspiring name for this year's buddies. Just pop along to the appropriate month and say "Hi" when you are ready to start treatment.

For Cycle buddies -
CLICK HERE

You may find there is an active running thread for ladies having treatment at the same clinic as you check both the ICSI & IVF boards as we don't have separate clinic threads for each.

IVF General
CLICK HERE

IUI -
CLICK HERE

And don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area
G&B – Community Fun board
CLICK HERE

You can also chat live in our excellent chat room.
We have a newbie night in the chat room every week (Wednesday at 8pm), where you can meet other new members and get technical support
navigating the site and using all the functions available here. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

Take some time to look at the help tab too ;)

Check out the Locations boards for where you live & a site search for your clinic ;)

Wishing you Friendship ^fairydust^ & ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^goodluck^ Dont forget to let us know how you get on!

If you need any help just ask!

~Dizzi~
^willy nilly^

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
^wave^ Mrs Doubtfire

^goodluck^ next month with your tx.  ^pray^

^hugme^ and x x x

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Hi MrsDoubtfire and welcome to the site :)

You have come to a fantastic place full of advice and support.

How lovely to hear you have a DS conceived with treatment. I just wanted to wish u all the best with your next treatment and that it brings a brother or sister for your DS.

Kate xx

·
Premium Member
18,308 Posts
Hello Mrs Doubtfire, welcome to Fertility Friends. :)

Congrats on your little man. ^congrats^ Having one child doens't mean to say you won't ever long for another so you have every right to try for more children if t's your dream. Check out the Hoping For Another Miracle area Dizzi pointed you to. I think you will find plenty of support there.
Wishing you lots of luck.

C~x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts