fingersarecrossed said:
Just for you Ali!!

Taking Time Out ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Angie
Anekeuk

Waiting to start ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
Sjx – starting again April/May
Angel1980
Charlie1 – start d/regs on 7th March – update please!
Julesx – start again July
Tracy6
Wildcats
Ali Pali ^hugme^ ^hugme^
Bali ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Clomid
Daisy 1974

D/Regging ^drink^ ^drink^ ^drink^
DollyS - EC 9th June?
smallbutfiesty - on pill to regulate with recipient
Karen1975 - ET – 11th June

PUPO ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^
Foxyloxy - ET 4th June testing 16th June?
Crazychick – testing 9th June

Waiting for 1st scan ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^
Cartman scan date 10th June

Congratulations ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^
Soulcyster – EDD 10th October
Gilly93 – EDD 20th October
Hope SpringsEternal - It’s Twins!! EDD?
Fingers - EDD 7th November – next scan 10th July
Monkey2008 - Natural BFP!!! – next scan 19Jun – EDD 2Dec
Tanya - EDD 28Dec – next scan ?
Charlies-Mum – Natural BFP!!! – next scan 26Jun – EDD 03Jan

AS ALWAYS LET ME KNOW IF I HAVE ANYTHING WRONG!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hello ladies

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'm first to post for a change  ;D ;)

Well yes I know I said I would be taking it easy and feet up etc but you didn't seriously expect me to stay away from FF for longer then 5 mins  ::) ;D

Yesterday went well, the ET was a lot smoother this time (thank god) as last time they had trouble finding my cervix then pinning it down so had to use some machine to clamp it down with, which was b****y painful and at the end Mr R showed me the blood on a cotton wool bud (I think to be fair to him he was trying to comfort me to show me that it was hardly more then a nip, and hence not much blood) but I then proceeded to faint........luckily yesterday was not a repeat and was a smooth ET. They transferred the 2 blasts, I'm pleased to say, so now the dreaded wait begins  ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ::)

I swore to myself that this time I would chill and not look for symptoms and yet again, could I resist, no!! I found myself googling 'implantation signs'........yes I know you will all tell me off but I can't help being naughty  ;D ;D

Ali / Bali - how did your follow up consultation go and what advice have they given you?  ^hugme^

SBF - glad your emotions were down to AF arriving, I'm exactly the same and that's how I usually know it is coming  :-*

Tanya - so sorry to hear what you have been going through, you are very brave not saying anything and keeping this all to yourself. I am so pleased it is resolved now and so pleased things with the baby are ticking on nicely  ^hugme^

Myra - I hope the apprentice cheered you up. Sorry to hear about DH, maybe he just needs a bit more time. Are you feeling any different about the whole situation? I hope you have some good friends to help you through this or close family  ^hugme^

Monkey, Debs, Jules and anyone else I might have missed - HELLO  ^hugme^

Love Foxyloxy
xxxxx

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
What are you like Foxy - stop googling!!!  ;D Glad they agreed to 2 blasts going back - did you have a battle on your hands or did they give in easily?

Ali/Bali - hope your appts went OK and that they were able to be constructive about which direction to take from here.

Minxy - thanks for repossting the "where is everybody" list  :-*

Hope all you other ladies are doing OK.  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Helloooooo

Glad ET was a bit easier this time Foxy :) STOP GOOGLING! ::) ;D

Not much going on here so will just say ^hello^ and zoom off again ;)

TTFN
Deb

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hi Fingers

Well I was all ready for a battle  ^bigbad^ as the embryologist in the morning had hinted that they may only transfer 1 blast! I got myself a bit worked up before I got there, as I couldn't help but think how risky it would be to freeze 1 blast and also how expensive as well!! Furthermore, imagine they transferred one blast and I got a BFN, then went back months later for the other, having paid an annual fee to freeze it then it then didn't survive the thaw! Thankfully I think they too must have realised it would have been unreasonable to suggest this so simply announced, to my joy, that they were transferring both. They did go on to warn about the higher risk of twins and identical twins.....but at this stage I'd be quite happy to twins, triplets or even quads  :eek: - I just want the pain and agony of it all to end.

Love Foxyloxy
xxx

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Hiya Foxy

Just wanted to pop by and send you lots of positive thoughts for this cycle  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

I shall  ^pray^ for a  ^reiki^ outcome for you  ;)

Love, Rachel x

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Glad you didn't have to battle them. They basically did the same with me (although mine was a 3dt so slightly less risky in terms of risks of multiples). I am keeping everything crossed that you achieve a healthy pregnancy regardless of number..  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
388 Posts
Rachel - thanks so much for popping by to wish me luck, it means a lot and seems many moons ago when I was chatting to you before your hols! Your two daughters look beautiful and seem to be growing fast  ^hugme^  :-*

Fingers - thanks too for your wishes. It's interesting how WN seem so opposed to twins etc. I do understand that there are more risks involved but sometimes when you have to battle them to get them to transfer two, it can feel like even more stress and pressure, just when you don't need it! Anyhow hope Mork is now behaving himself and can't wait to see your next scan photo  ^hugme^

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Foxy - Haven't got a working scanner so will have to show you the scan photo at next meet - by then I should have had my 23 week scan too!!

I'm going to pick a day for the next meet, I think it should be 19th July .. add your name to list if available that day

Fingers

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hi Fingers

Can't find the list  ^idiot^ but 19 July is fine with me - could you add my name  ^hugme^

Foxyloxy
xxx

·
Registered
406 Posts
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ Foxy, so glad it all went well this morning. 

19th is out for me, I'm afraid.

Where is everyone?

Ta ta

sbf xx

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
19th July

Fingers
Foxy

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
I can't do 19th either (weekend of Farnborough Air show - very busy at work!) :(

Hope all are well. Stuck in an office on my own with far too much work to do and no real drive ::)

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
19th July
Fingers
Foxy

26th July (sat)
Charlies-Mum (deb)

2nd August (sat)
Charlies-Mum (deb)

·
Registered
388 Posts
19th July
Fingers
Foxy

26th July (sat)
Charlies-Mum (deb)
Foxy

2nd August (sat)
Charlies-Mum (deb)
Foxy

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
19th July
Fingers
Foxy
Crazychick

26th July (sat)
Charlies-Mum (deb)
Foxy
Fingers
Crazychick

2nd August (sat)
Charlies-Mum (deb)
Foxy
Fingers

·
Registered
388 Posts
Yes it's me I've officially lost the plot and it's only 2 days past ET.........

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
;D ;D Welcome to my little world (lost it years ago!) ;D

·
Registered
204 Posts
Just nipping on, cannot stand this 2WW feeling exhausted but i am working long hours just another 16 hour shift at Epsom Derby tomorrow and then just the sunday to get through before testing. Bad AF pains eveyr now and again but that is it (got those last time and it was negative) not even the sore boobs i got last time  :( so no symptoms and very little hope to tell you the truth. Sorry i have been away so much.

Hello to everyone  - Foxy wishing loads of luck and thanks for joining me on the 2WW  ^idiot^

I can make 19th July or 26th  :)

loads of love

CC x

1 - 20 of 272 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.