Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The next Woking Infertility Self Help (WISH) meeting is being held at Woking Nuffield on Tuesday 16th August.

There will be a panel of complimentary therapists: an acupuncturist (Celia Griffin), a homeopath (Robert Every), a medical herbalist (Jennifer Wharam) and a psychologist/yoga therapist (Melanie Flory). Melanie Flory will be looking at mind/body dynamics in relation to fertility.

For more information email Beth at [email protected] or to book in call Suze at the Nuffield on 1483 227844 and leave a message.

Tracey

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Hi Tracey

Do you have a time when this meeting starts?

Love Kimx  x

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Great thanks Sinbad  ^afro^

Love Kim x x

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Dagnamit I only read this today. Do you know if there is another meeting soon?

Thanks
Deb

·
Registered
375 Posts
Oh no missed it,  same as Deb, anyone know when the next one is?

Katie

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Me too!  I've missed it by a mile!  Ihope there will be another one soon. 

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Hi everyone!  I e-mailed the lady at the Nuffield and the next meet is Tuesday, 27 September at 7.30pm.  I've just talked to DH about it and we're going to go.  :)

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Damn thats a shame as I'm stuck in London on 27th. :'( Can you let me know when the next one will be please?
I'm very keen to try and get both dh and me along.

Thanks
Deb

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
I don't believe it I'm away traveling for both of those days - damn work :'(
I'll make it my new years resolution to get to one of these things. ^reiki^
^hugme^
Debs

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hi,  any one know the agenda for novembers meeting,  I keep meaning to go and perhaps we can get to that one.

Does everyone always go with their DH or would it be acceptable to go on my own if he cant make it....  or I cant persuade him!

Katie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.