Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,
i am supposed to be having frozen embro transfer this cycle but the womb lining is not thick enough. its only 5.3 and it should be 7.

The hospital has now increased the dosage of oestogen tablets.
due to scan again tomorrow.

Anyone else had this problem ?  :mad:

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Julie

Good luck for tomorrow - let us know how you get on  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Nicky x

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hi there

My womb lining never got thivker than 6mms our bodies jsut don'tm and now I am 12 weeks pg with twins.

Hope this helps
Megan

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi ladies, thanks for your time and help. Scan today showed the lining to have grown to 5.9mm so it is growing.
I am now starting some oestrogen patches on friday and will have another scan next week.
Julie m xxx (Manchester - having treatment at St.Marys)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had really slow growing lining on estrogen tablets. It took 23 days to get to 8mm. This was my first FET. It worked!!
I have everything crossed for you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Julie M,
I know it's been a while since your post but I was wondering how you got on with your womb lining. Did it thicken? The thing is I've been going through the same problem at St. Mary's-Manchester like you. For 3 weeks my lining has been 6.7mm and not budged with extra oestrogen tablets plus oestrogen/hrt patch. Went for scan this morning and because it hadn't thickened they recommended that I cancel this lot of treatment.  :mad:. The thing is I also have a hydrosalpinx on my right fallopian tube (which is also blocked) and I need to have it removed which will probably be in Sep/Oct. I just wish my lining had moved just .3mm or more because they said it need to be 7mm min for frozen transfer. ^tantrum^

Zoë

1 - 7 of 7 Posts