Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't know whether to post this on peer support or on here - I am sure a mod will move if they think it better elsewhere.

I know it's silly but it has been worrying me all night - I was laying reading last night and my cat jumped straight onto and over my tummy - though she isn't that big it was still quite a jolt and I am worried she might have affected things possibly happening. I have had quite a bad nights sleep - silly and weird dreams and just can't get it out of my head. I still have lower backache (but putting that down to not doing much physically)  but so far the cramping kind of feelings I had been having haven't been there - is it related - any thoughts? Worrying myself silly and I know it is silly but what do you think? Be honest!

:( ^idiot^ Tiny xxx

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Tiny

Try not to worry hunny - Im sure that your embies are well and truely snug in your tummy.  They are cushioned inside you and safe.
Im sure that someone else will be along soon to reasure you too.

I know its easy for me to say "dont worry" but honest this wont affect your chances  ^hugme^

Love Sanjo xx

G

·
Hi there,
At this point, your uterus is well and truly cushioned under the pelvic bone so there's no way the cat would have done anything.

My idiot cat leapt off the window ledge onto me at 37 weeks pregnant and still failed to shift them!

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both, that is reassuring, I think it is the fact that the cramping type sensations I was having stopped - seemingly at that time - but they would have probably stopped anyway or might come back later or might not be good anyway  ^idiot^
Thank you, I will try and find some calm!!
Tiny xxx
^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Tiny ^hugme^

I'm sure someone else posted something similar recently, and Minxy reassured them loads too.  Something along the lines of the uterus being really sticky and the embie too, and it being so far inside that it's really well cushioned.

Still ^pray^ really hard for you my lovely.
XXXXXX

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Julie
Thank you - I know I looked mad posting it but was so worried, feel a bit better now but the cramping feelings seem to have stopped  ^idiot^, have felt a bit dizzy on getting up a couple of times but nothing major, back still a bit sore.
Do feel reassured by what people have said though.
^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^
Tiny xx

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Tiny

Worrying and asking ^idiot^ questions is what the 2ww is all about honey.  ;D.

Glad you are feeling reassured honey.

XXXX

1 - 7 of 7 Posts