Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
            hi everyone,
                    i ad my ET on fri 6th june and now on the days when the embryos would implant,
                    and i am gettin worried cos ive heard alot of stories than uve got 2 ave some
                    blood spotting!! :-[ And i avent ad anything and no aches and pains just sore
                    boobs which is cos of the medication.I keep going to the toilet to check im so
                    worried and scared that its going to be a fail  ^eyes^ ^hugme^
                    anyone got any positive news  ^pray^ ^pray^
                                thanks montymoo  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ xxxxxx

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi

The majority of women get no implantation bleed or spotting....in fact it's more the minority that do.

I honestly wouldn't worry about it.....try not to stress yourself and over analyse symptoms, or lack of them.  There really is no way of knowing what's happening.

If you had ET on 6 June then you're only 4dpt (days past transfer) so very very early days yet.  In natural conception implantation happens around 5-12dpo....so you'd need to take into account how old your embies were at transfer.  Only once an embie has reached blastocyst stage at 5 days old will it be ready to start implanting, usually around 24 hours later, so when 6 days old........and implantation may not complete until they're 12 days old.....depends on whether the embie is a late implanter or not.

Try to keep yourself busy and your mind occupied......and honestly, don't start getting worried and scared that you've had no bleeding/spotting as most women don't get this.....in fact, lots of women don't get any symptoms what so ever !

If you use the search facility you'll see that your questions have been raised quite a few times so perhaps have a read of those old threads to put your mind at rest ! ^reiki^

Good luck
Natasha

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hi montymoo,
Only some people get an implantation bleed hunny. I'm 9+5weeks pregnant and I haven't had any bleeding or spotting.
It's such a worrying time on 2ww. If you're like me you'll be analysing everything, reading into things too much and generally driving yourself mad!!!
Try to stay positive (easier said than done!!)  ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Have you checked out the 2ww threads?
You'll be surprised at how many women are going through the same worries as you.
Good luck with testing.
Sarah xx

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Montymoo,

I saw your message and got very excited as you're the first person I've found who had an ET on Firday 6th June - so we're at exactly the same stage :)

Having had a failed attempt back in January due to OHSS, we got back on the rollercoaster in May. Apart from my nerves, everything has gone fairly to plan this time with EC taking place on June 4th and a 6-cell and 4-cell implanted on Friday 6th June (we had 15 eggs collected, 7 fertilised, 2 implanted and 4 put in the deep freeze!).

I'm absolutely manic that we've got to this stage after the first attempt, but am so much more on edge this time as I know how it feels for it all to bum out. I've been put on progesterone pessaries (yuk!) which have given me the most horrendous wind (embarrassing) and my stomach is constantly bloated. Am paranoid about OHSS but pretty sure it's just trapped wind giving me hell!

My test date is booked for June 23rd (18 days after embryo transfer which seems a loooooong time). What test date have you been given out of interest?

Am annoying myself by analysing every little thing going on in my body, aaaarrrrghh. I've heard the same that you don't necessarily get an implantation bleed (especially not if you're on the dreaded pessaries), so don't be worrying about it.

Milky xxx

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hello , I also had ET on 06/06/06 my test date is 20.06.08 - seems like ages away...I have felt no changes whatsoever but I have been unlucky enough to have had some sort of bug so it has taken my mind off things....I think the spotting only happens with some people, I know it is easier said than done but try not to worry yourself....good luck ^hugme^

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Milky said:
Hi Montymoo,

I saw your message and got very excited as you're the first person I've found who had an ET on Firday 6th June - so we're at exactly the same stage :)

Having had a failed attempt back in January due to OHSS, we got back on the rollercoaster in May. Apart from my nerves, everything has gone fairly to plan this time with EC taking place on June 4th and a 6-cell and 4-cell implanted on Friday 6th June (we had 15 eggs collected, 7 fertilised, 2 implanted and 4 put in the deep freeze!).

I'm absolutely manic that we've got to this stage after the first attempt, but am so much more on edge this time as I know how it feels for it all to bum out. I've been put on progesterone pessaries (yuk!) which have given me the most horrendous wind (embarrassing) and my stomach is constantly bloated. Am paranoid about OHSS but pretty sure it's just trapped wind giving me hell!

My test date is booked for June 23rd (18 days after embryo transfer which seems a loooooong time). What test date have you been given out of interest?

Am annoying myself by analysing every little thing going on in my body, aaaarrrrghh. I've heard the same that you don't necessarily get an implantation bleed (especially not if you're on the dreaded pessaries), so don't be worrying about it.

Milky xxx
hi milky,thanks for reponse! ive got my test on the 22nd this is my second time round,ad isci last year getting 13 embryos 10 fertilised,ad 2 put back both 4cells then froze 4.sadly resulted in a bfn,so this treatment is fet using my frozen embryos.we decided to thaw all 4 embryos which all thawed great ad 2 3cells put back so fingers crossed for both of us. ^reiki^ ^reiki^i feel bit better this time round with not having ec was very painfull last time.
But this waitin is very hard just hope our embryos are still in there ^pray^ ^pray^ let me know how things go or if you need to talk about anything, ^hugme^ ^hugme^ Montymoo xxxxxxxxxx ^pray^

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
              thanks everyone for all your advise,i will try and stop worrying but its hard.
              good luck to everyone  ^reiki^
                                    Montymoo xxxx ^hugme^ ^pray^

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Montymoo, and thanks for your message.

I'm sorry things didn't work out last time but fingers crossed for this time. I think I've come to realise that although we're all looking for signs that things are/aren't happening there's just no way of knowing until d-day.

Some people feel great throughout the process and others feel bloated, period cramps, backache, sore boobs, etc; it's not always indicative of the result, so we just have to sit here with  ^reiki^ and  ^pray^ that things go OK.

CLH - I hope you have got over your bug now and are feeling much better.

^hugme^ to you both.

Milky xxxxxx

Hey - since we last spoke, we're another day closer ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts