Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello peter again

I did speak to you a while ago and I think I encouraged a controversial response about egg donation so firstly I must apologise. However the good news is that I am pregnant first time, of course now the worry begins could you please tell me what a chemical pregnancy is could I be having this I have very obvious physcial signs i.e. sore boobs having to go the toilet often irritable moods etc, would I get these signs if the pregnancy is chemical, also could you please give me a few signs of eptopic just so I can keep an eye out. Also yet another question I work as a flight attendant long haul and am due to return to work on friday, I am only part time and fly roughly three times a month and mostly to relaxing destinations like the carribean where I do get time off while we are there however do you think it is safe for me to continue doing so whilst I am waiting for the dreaded three month time to be over I would appreciate your opinion and realise nothing you say is set in stone. thank you in advance for your time
sharon oneil

·
Registered
856 Posts
sharon oneil said:
hello peter again

I did speak to you a while ago and I think I encouraged a controversial response about egg donation so firstly I must apologise.

No problem, a bit of good debate is what we want!!

However the good news is that I am pregnant first time,

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

of course now the worry begins could you please tell me what a chemical pregnancy is

Thius is when hormone levels are raised with the presence of an embryo. Don't worry about this for now.

could I be having this I have very obvious physcial signs i.e. sore boobs having to go the toilet often irritable moods etc, would I get these signs if the pregnancy is chemical,

No, stop worrying!!

also could you please give me a few signs of eptopic just so I can keep an eye out.

Severe abdominal pain but don't worry about this also.

Also yet another question I work as a flight attendant long haul and am due to return to work on friday, I am only part time and fly roughly three times a month and mostly to relaxing destinations like the carribean where I do get time off while we are there however do you think it is safe for me to continue doing so whilst I am waiting for the dreaded three month time to be over I would appreciate your opinion and realise nothing you say is set in stone.

Flying should not be a problem but do get independent advice from your midwife as well.

Don't forget to read my umbilical cord stem cell information, it is much more importnat than ytour current worries!!

Regards,

Peter

thank you in advance for your time
sharon oneil

1 - 2 of 2 Posts