Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I was on here exactly 4 weeks ago worrying as symptoms had stopped at 6 weeks, and everything was ok. Am now 10 weeks, and its happenned again!!!! It co-incided with stopping cyclogest, so do you think the cyclogest was making symptoms more exagggerated? The main difference is the lack of sickness ( i know i shouldnt complain) and the return of my normal appetite. B's are still a bit tingly, itchy and sore, especially in the eve which is only remaining symptom. My next scan is not till 12/13 weeks. Only other one was at 7. Anyone know if the cyclogest is responsible?
Sure am overly fretting about nothing,
A :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hello there
Sorry for butting in, as I'm not a nurse, but I wanted to let you know that I had a complete yo-yo with the symptoms at the beginning of my pregnancy.  I can't comment on whether the cyclogest makes any difference, but I really did have weeks of feeling rough, and then not.  Plenty of ladies reassured me on this site that its completely normal and its more likely to be the old hormones going up and down making you feel like this. 

Hope this has gone someway to ressure you a little. 

With love
Joanna
xxxxxx

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Hi Anni

I am feeling exactly the same as you hun (don't know if this is reassuring or not because i am also panicking today  ;) )
What a rollercoaster eh!!  I am worrying that don't feel as icky today and whether bubs was the right size at our scan last week.  Nurse said was spot on for 6wk 6days (7mm), but i calculated i was 7wk 1days as i counted from E/T and she counted from E/C..
Do you think i should just trust the nurse  :-\ :-\  Oh the worrying!!

Sorry prob haven;t made you feel any better at all hun, but as all the other girls keep saying symptoms do come and go.  They are so reassuring though and when feeling ill no time to worry!!

Speak soon hun
Love
Kel
xxx  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to Joanna and Kelly, I am still fretting, and will until next scan in just under 2 weeks. However, I did read though that symptoms particualrly appetite and sickness are made worse by tiredness, and i was VERY tired at the end of term when my symptoms were so bad. Since being off for nearly 2 weeks have done nothing but sleep - that may be why feel better!!!
I'd still be interested in the effects of cyclogest if anyone knows, and why everyone seems to stop at diff times?

Happy New Year to everyone!
Anni:)

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Hi Ladies.

I'm not a nurse either but just wanted to say there is no hard and fast rules that say you have to have symptoms all the time. When i got pregnant with my second cycle i didnt have any symptoms at all. I was convinced it hadnt worked. No morning sickness, no sore boobs no nothing.
I now have a nearly 3 year old to prove i was actually pregnant.
Try and enjoy your pregnancy's without having to worry about symptoms, we are all different. I know easier said than done.

Good luck

Love Kimx  x x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts