Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry its me again!! My levels are 5358 in day 12 and were 328 in day 3. And the prog decreased from 104 to 51. Can I still hope??
What does all mean, for God's sake?
Please, help!!

Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
By my calculations the levels are rising as they should. HCG is meant to double every 48ish hours so if 328 on day 3, 656 on day 5, 1,312 on day 7, 2,624 on day9 and 5,248 on day 11. This is a rough calculation but can you see the progression. I would suggest you demand a scan as they should be seeing something on scan by now, at least a sac if not more. The progesterone is still within normal limits so I wouldn´t focus on that so much.
I hope this helps.

Ruth

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, Ruth, many thanks  :-* But WHY dr said that I rest and take water and the levels are not so high as expected? I HAD to take the days off from work! And they did a scan! I saw only the sac in it and they ordered the blood tests afterwards. It was all the same monday. They told me to go back for another scan next Monday.
Many thanks Ruth ^reiki^

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
On your scan next week, to be an ongoing pregnancy, you want to see that the sac has got bigger and that they can see something inside, maybe even a heartbeat.
Fingers and everything else crossed!!! ^goodluck^

Ruth

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Many thanks, Ruth!! ^reiki^

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dear Ruth, this is to let you know that you were right. Today I've seen the hearbeat!! Dr. told me that it is in the small side and preferably not to work, but I am SOOOOOOO happy!
Best wishes and thanks again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts