Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Rebecca

Votes: 7 38.9%
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok ladies, thought I would set up a poll and see you all think will make it to the final 3.

All you have to do is vote for the 3 that you think will be in the final and then post who you have voted for. Who ever guesses all 3 acts corrects will be given credits (if you are charter VIP) or will be blown bubbles. If no one guesses all 3, then it will be who ever guesses 2  ;) ;) ;)

Don't forget to join me in Chat Sat and have a good gossip  ;)  Pop in on Sunday and we will see who is right  :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Right, I've voted and think it will be Matt, Cher and One Direction in the final  ;)

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Matt one direction and rebecca

Matt 2 win though

Kelli

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please make sure that you post who you have voted for here so that you can have your credits/bubbles  :-*

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
I have voted for it to be Matt, One Direction and Rebecca in the final 3... and hopefully Matt to win!  :)

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
I reckon Matt, One Direction and Rebecca, even though I prefer Cher to the latter two.  ::)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Matt (to win), Rebecca (last 2)and One Direction (to go out first)  :)

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
I´ve voted Matt, Cher and One Direction.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Matt, Rebecca and One Direction (Matt to win  ^pompom^ ).

·
Premium Member
4,658 Posts
Matt, One Direction and Cher, not necessarily who I want in the final but who I think will be xx

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
where is the poll???  Ill find it and say Matt to Win (please) and Rebecca and One Direction in the final three.  Showdown between matt and rebecca at the end

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
Matt , One Direction and Rebecca for me

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
My top 3...actually have been since day 1 are Matt, One Direction & Mary...don't think Mary is as good as the others now but would be happy with Matt or OD winning  ^dancing spot^

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Have blown you all bubbles, ending in a 7 for luck  :-*  Hope to see you all in Chat on Saturday night  :) :) :)

·
Registered
933 Posts
Hey everybody

I have voted Matt, Rebecca and One Direction

Matt - I want him to win ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^pray^

Rebecca - never been in the bottom 2 so she has got a chance to go through to the final. I wouldn't mind her winning as she has a great unique voice but i find her a bit boring

One Direction - can't say i see what all the screaming girls see in them but because of the screaming girls, they have never been in the bottom 2 and am quite sure they will be in the final - hopefully won't win though

Cher and Mary - not included them in the last 3 as both have been in the bottom 2 so maybe not as popular. Can't stand Cher's cocky attitude and imagine what she'd be like if she won? :eek: I have nothing against Mary, she has a good voice and it'd be nice for her to get through but i do find her boring as well

Gini x

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I voted Matt, Rebecca and One direction as the final three.

Cindy.

·
Registered
4,398 Posts
I voted for Matt, one direction and Rebbecca  :)

I'd like to see Matt win  :) , Rebbecca and One Direction will have no problems getting a record deal

MATT ^pompom^ MATT  ^pompom^ MATT ^pompom^ MATT  ^pompom^

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.