Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep i'm another newbie, i've been reading these pages for a little while and decided to join in. I'm 29 and my DH is 34, we've been ttc for 14 months. I came off the pill and hoped I'd get pregnant fairly quickly . . oh how wrong could I be! Over the year I only had two periods and Doc's here told me not to worry, just keep trying. Anyway this went on for a while and other than a basic blood screen no investigations were done. In January this year my DH and I decided to see    a Gynaecologist in Italy,who was brilliant, (DH is Italian), within a few minutes an ultrasound confirmed that I have (micro) PCOS. It's quite difficult going backwards and forwards to Italy for scans etc. so I'm now awaiting a referral here. I've just started Clomid but didn't ovulate last month so finger's crossed for this month.
I'm amazed at how many people are going through similar experiences and I'm glad I'm not alone.

My Bestest wishes to everyone . . . . Here's hoping for a BFP!

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
^hello^ Lettsy and welcome :)

I'm glad you've found the FF website, your right it is amazing how many people are experiencing the same thing and glad you don't feel as alone now ^hugme^ It's a fab place for support, friendship, to share experiences and laughter and it's certainly helped keep me sane at times :) well almost ;D

I'm going to leave you some links that will point you in the direction of other members who are in a similar situation to yourselves :). Apologies, in advance, if you have already found some of these areas.

Starting out & Diagnosis ~
CLICK HERE

What Every New Member Needs to Know ~
CLICK HERE

PCOS
CLICK HERE

FERTILITY INFO GUIDES
CLICK HERE

This is a great area to 'meet' local girls and also to get the lowdown on local clinics etc.
Locations boards for where you live & a site search for your clinic ;)

That should keep you busy for a while! However, don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area
G&B - Community Fun board
CLICK HERE

To make the site easier to navigate click on the index tab at the top of any page - pink hearts mean there is something new within the board you have not read/looked at and if you scroll right down you will see the last ten posts from all over FF all are clickable ;) if you refresh this page (f5) it will update the last ten posts as well as the boards/threads and who's online!!!
take some time to look at the help tab too ;)

Wishing you all the luck with your treatments ^fairydust^ & ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^goodluck^ Make sure you keep us updated.

Louj x :) :-*

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hi Lettsy, and a big welcome to FF world. ^wave^ ^wave^ ^wave^

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Hiya lettsy xxxxx just wanted to wish you  ^goodluck^ and hope you get ur  ^BFP^ xxxxx
Hayleigh xxxxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts