Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I've been looking at FF for a while now as a guest and have found it really useful but also sad too, knowing that there's so many of us out there. We're going to have our first ICSI in Feb and I think I might need your support - my DP is wonderful but panics at the merest hint of a lip wobble. Pragmatism is his middle name - panic is mine!

I've so many questions to ask but for now I just wanted to say hi. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello,

I just want to say hi 2 the both of you and good luck for February ^hugme^
Anytime you want to chat feel free to pm me x x

We are due to start very soon for our second time just hope luck is on our side this ti :)me.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Hello + welcome, ask away hun!

wishing u lots of luck and ^fairydust^ 4 ur tx, me n my db are awaitingour 1st icsi hopefully start in feb too x x

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Hi there snowylion!
glad you found ff, I found ff about a month ago and haven't looked back since! It's such a great help, and has really kept me sane, everybody is so lovely!
Good luck with your journey!

Ktcuddles
Xx

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi

We have just had our 1st cycle of ICSI and am currently on my 2ww, i have found this site so helpful I'd be happy to anser any question u have  x x 

·
Premium Member
12,192 Posts

Welcome to FF, Snowylion!! This is a great website for support, information, laughter and friendship, it has kept me (relatively!) sane though all my treatment!

Oh dear, pragmatism and panic!! Sounds very familiar!! ;D Feel free to ask any questions here or on any part of the site, there will be wonderful helpful people there to give you lots of support, information and hugs if you need it.

I can give you some helpful links to start off…

What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) ~ CLICK HERE - this will give you more info about the site and how to use it.

For the ICSI board -CLICK HERE

When you undergo treatment you could find some cycle buddies, ladies going through treatment at exactly the same time as you -CLICK HERE

We also have a newbie night in the chat room every Wednesday where you can meet other new members and a few more experienced (I won't use the term "old"!) members will be there to answer any questions you have about the site. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

If you look on the main forum index you will find location boards, you can find other people in the same area, or even using the same clinic.

As I said, please post any questions you may have, there are a lot of helpful members here and whatever the query I am sure there are others here who have been through it and can guide you/offer advice.

Good luck with your treatment - February will be here before you know it! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Sue ^hugme^

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.