Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Sarah.
Im another new person who has just been reading through some of the mails which is most helpful.
My DH (31 ) and myself ( 29) have been TTC for 2 years. I am in the proces of IUI and currently on 2ww. Just to get the this stage was a HUGE relief..I am petrefied of needles to the point of passing out :) so im releaved the 2 weeks of Gonal -F injections is over.

I know it all depends on your body,problems etc but has this worked for anyone first time ( wishful thinking ) ??

I have plenty of friends who have had IVF but not IUI so not sure on the sucess rates.

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
^hello^ and welcome  :)

just wanted to welcome you to the site and to wish you luck with your treatment  ^goodluck^.  I can't offer advice as not been in your situation but am sure you will get advice off some of the others.  You might want to pop onto the IUI board if you haven't done so already.

Take care x

·
Registered
144 Posts
hi sarah
just wanted to say hello, I too am on my 2ww, it really is a nightmare isn't it.When do you test , I test on monday 21st.Wishing you all the luck and positive thoughts.
take care k

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Hi Sarah!!

Just wanted to let you know that it CAN happen first time!! ;)

I had 2 'rounds' of treatment at my first clinic, which both resulted in a BFN, but I was so sure that they were getting the timings wrong?!  :-\ So, looked for a new clinic, as just felt so uneasy at the other clinic, there were lots of other issues too.

So, off I went to the new clinic and go my lovely BFP after the first attempt!!!!! :)

All 3 were natural (ie no drugs).

GOOD LUCK!!!

Love Jules xxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Hi Sarah,
I'm not an IUI girl but I'm on my 2ww for ICSI at the moment.  It's hell keeping your mind occupied, but you have definitely come to the right place for some distraction and cyber hugs!  FF is fantastic support, I don't know how I coped before I found it.

Welcome and I hope you get a great result on your first go. It can happen.

lots of love,
Claire xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.