Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 26 with a DH and diagnosed with PCOS in July.

On my first cycle of clomid. Not really sure what to expect. I was really excited and positive when they perscribed it. I have a freind who sister was successful the first time she used clomid so I was really posisitve but not feeling so now.

I am being treated at Coventry RMC so would be interested on hearing anyones stories from anywhere but especially there.

Lots of hugs to all those ttc.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
^hello^ and Welcome to FF

Glad you found the site!
good luck for clomid it works for many  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
~Dizzi~

·
Registered
693 Posts
Hello to another midlander!!! sorry you lot from outside the midlands... Im not missing you out - so hello to you toooooooooooo  ^evil^

Enjoy the FF site... its brilliant and everyone is very supportive

Good Luck with your treatment.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Als xx

·
Registered
295 Posts
Vik

Good luck with your treatment, we are funding ourselves for IVF in the new year with Coventry CRM to be honest I have found them to be very helpful..  Me and DH will be going to the support group sessions there.  It surprised me that he was at all interested in doing that.

BFN

Rebecca x

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wishing you heaps of Luck Rebbecca.
^fairydust^

G

·
Hi Vikster

I am not from Coventry but I live in Birmingham if that is close enough ;D.  I am being treated at the womens hospital and they are great ::).  I also have PCOS mine was diagnosed in September 2004 and I have been on metformin since then.

Wishing you all the best with the clomid (i wish that I was able to have it :'()  Also welcome to this site FF is fantastic and I feel that it is so nice to know that you are not the only person that these things happen to.

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Love Charlotte

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.