Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

I got a call this morning from the clinic to say i have been accepted to egg share and did i want to start with my next cycle which is in a couple of weeks, i ran squealing round the kitchen - when i came off the phone obviously, otherwise they would think i was a complete nut  ;D.

I can't wait to get started and the feeling i am getting thinking i am helping the other lady is unbelievable i keep wondering if she knows yet and how pleased she must be.

anyway just thought i'd let off steam cos i've driven hubby round the twist this morning and now he's gone to work and none of my friends are in  ;D

love

^Butterfly^

Sam

·
Registered
911 Posts
Hi sam congrats on your news how come you had to wait till they rang you just being nosey sorry bet your over the moon well done girl

Kerry xxx

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was waiting for them to get the results from my chromosone tests the ones that take about 12 weeks to come, i was going out of my mind.  There was no reason they wouldn't come back ok i just kept thinking that they are bound to find a problem lol.

only problem is they have put the egg share fees up by £150 a cycle so will need to save a bit harder if we need another go. :(

^fairydust^

Sam

·
Registered
911 Posts
Really please for you sam and your dh hope it works out for you im due to find out around the 13th 14th of this month as my nephew as dwarfism so got 2 go to the ethics committee although i already have a healthy son but just more waiting im really pleased you can egg share though

where will you be having treatment??

Kerry xxx

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hull what about you?

Sam

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi kerry

well good luck hope you get good news soon.

and lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

love

Sam

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for that.  been to sign all the consent forms today and give them a big fat cheque (that really hurt) ;D

So we are finally on our way, hopefully af will be on time this month.

^fairydust^

Sam

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well AF wasn't on time this month  :mad: :mad: it was 2 weeks late.  It decided to come 3 hours after doing a pg test, how typical.

Oh well it means we are now able to get cracking, just waiting for the appointment for the injection training and scans now.  hopefully not too long.

trying to think positive but not get my hopes up too much, how do you girls cope?

Sam
xx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.