Yorkshire Bumps & Babies Part 5

25K views 429 replies 23 participants last post by  *looby* 
#1 ·
New Home Ladies,

Its Lovely to see this thread so active

Em - Thinking of you and Zachary Loads  :-* :-*

xxx

#2 ·
Clare ~ How you feeling today ??? Any news on your counciling ???

#4 ·
Oh which one you going for ???

#5 ·
If anyone is interested Mamas and Papas have got 3 for 2 on all bedding at the moment  :)  Not sure if its still going to be on on Saturday with the 10% but will find out today and let you know.

x x x

#6 ·
We going for a P&T in green to be different!!  seen a really good deal in the place we went too in Huddesfield and mum and dad have said we can put it in their credit card and pay them back.  Most places we rang/went were quoting £329 for the single pushchair, this place is doing pushchair with double kit and double rain cover for £335!!! to get that would be near if not over £400 in mothercare.  When we were there said it was only the stock they have in so we need to get it ordered today really but might be going to go over and pick it up.

#7 ·
Em - thinking of you and Zachary :-*

Clare - which P&T are you getting.  The one with the underneath seat?  Going to go and get a buggy board this weekend, and have a mosey too at the I candy pear.  Quite fancy a new puschair Im bored with mine ;D

#10 ·
Clare ~ Sounds like its too good a deal to turn down ;) You got a pic ???

Lou ~ You off to Baby Room then this weekend ??? You managed to twist Rich round ???

x x x

#11 ·
Think ebay gets a bit silly sometimes.   Ive paid less for things on offer in a shop than I've seen them go for on ebay, thats crazy.

I don't know whether to buy a tandem as already got a side by side.   Don't know if we can afford an i candy pear they're a bit pricey :eek:

Scooby - Im going on the pretence that we need a buggy board (although we do actually) and then I'll go "ooh look there's an i candy pear" and slink my way over ;D  Me manipulative never ;D

Anyway best go WW3 is starting ;D   See ya later

xx

#13 ·
Lou ~ Sure he wouldn't realise there was an alteria motive ;D ;D ;D They did have buggy boards at the weekend and have a look at the outfits near the till they are just sooooooo sweet :) :) :) They almost matched the internet price that we got for our travel system, think they were £20 more expensive but to get it locally we felt was better :) :) :)

Hope WW3 ends soon ;)

Clare ~ Looks nice ~ you getting the Apple then ??? Would Is be at the back ??? It always looks like they are sitting on the floor

x x x

#14 ·
No to start with Isabel is on the top the extra seat goes over the top of the main seat laid flat, once baby sitting Isabel would go in the main seat and LO in the lower one but Isabel may have decided she is walking by then.  Yep getting Apple feel like being different

#15 ·
Apple is a nice colour  :)  :)

Sounds very complicated to me  ^idiot^

#16 ·
Morning ^wave^ ^wave^

Scooby Morning hun, how are you today :-*

Em ^pray^ that Z recovers real soon and you're all back home ^hugme^

Clare Nice pushchair ;)

Lou ^fingerscrossed^ you don't have to work on Rich too hard ;D ;D

xxx

#17 ·
Yorkie Babies ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^

Charley ~ IVF ~ Scarlett & Oliver ^pinkted^ ^blueted^

Lou ~ ICSI ~ Hollie ^pinkted^

Clare ~ Natural ~ Isabel ^pinkted^

Michelle ~ FET ~ Imogen & Jacob ^pinkted^ ^blueted^

Toni ~ ICSI ~ Molly & Finley ^pinkted^ ^blueted^

Kate ~ ICSI ~ Kyle ^blueted^

Splurgal ~ CLOMID ~ Alex ^blueted^

Coggy ~ IVF ~ Ruby & Amber ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^

Lisa ~ Natural ~ Maisie ^pinkted^

Mel (Hogglebird) ~ Clomid ~ Jack ^blueted^

Tavia ~ FET ~ Naomi ^pinkted^

Lou ~ ICSI ~ Joshua & Phoebe ^blueted^ ^pinkted^

Channy ~ ICSI ~ Cerys ^pinkted^

Blondie ~ ICSI ~ Scarlett ^pinkted^

Ally ~ Natural ~ Ethan ^blueted^

Expecting Yorkies ^BFP^

Heffa ~ ICSI ~ EDD 23/04/08 ~ ^storkboy^ ^congrats^

Claire ~ Natural ~ EDD 27/04/08 ~ ^baby2^ ^congrats^

Elliebee ~ ~ EDD 12/05/08 ~ ^baby2^ ^congrats^

Debs ~ Natural ~ EDD 19/05/08 ~ ^baby2^ ^congrats^

Leanne ~ FET ~ EDD 25/05/08 ~ ^baby2^ ^baby2^ ^congrats^

Scooby ~ ICSI ~ EDD 25/08/08 ~ ^baby2^ ^congrats^

Clare ~ Natural ~ EDD 06/09/08 ~ ^storkgirl^ ^congrats^

Max ~ ICSI ~ EDD ??/??/08 ~ ^baby2^ ^congrats^

Sam (sunny24) ~ FET ~ EDD 06/10/08 ~ ^baby2^ ^congrats^

Tequila Queen ~ ICSI ~ EDD 23/10/08 ~ ^baby2^ ^baby2^ ^congrats^

Channy - When you post on this thread, can you post a space for your list and i will copy over for you so that you can amend it :)

#18 ·
Debs ~ Am OK thanks, how's Poppy doing ???

xxx

#19 ·
She's not too good Scooby Left me a lovely parcel on the kitchen floor this morning :( She's getting herself in a right frenzy trying to get as close as she can to me which is not easy with this bump ;D She's back at the vets at tea time so will see what they say ::) I have a feeling she's started with a phantom pregnancy bless her ::)

xxx

#20 ·
Oh no ~ was her having this op supposed to prevent this ???

^fingerscrossed^ the vet can offer you some advice  ^hugme^

x x x

#21 ·
I think it should do in the long run as she normally only gets this after she's been in season.  I wouldn't have thought she'd get it after being spayed but maybe it's all the hormones  ??? 

Am sure she'll bounce back soon bless her  ^pray^

Did you find those programmes on sky I told you about  ???

xxx

#22 ·
No I didn't have a look this morning  ::)  ::)  ::)  Will keep my eye out for them though  ;)

xxx

#23 ·
I used to think that too Linda till I saw the practicialty of it for us and used to really not like them, we looked at the double nipper but by the time baby was 1 we could have been needing a single as Isabel not using it. This will last us until spud no longer needs a pushchair.

Debs- Morning,  Poor poppy hope the vet can offer some advice

#24 ·
Clare Thanks hun ;) Hope you get to collect your pushchair today :)

Scooby No probs, they're generally on until around 10am ;) Suppose I best get me butt in gear and get in the shower if this hound will let me move ::) Got mw at 11.30, could just go back to bed though :(

xxx

#25 ·
good morning!!!!!!

clare like the pram, love the colour too, hope your feeling ok soon i had to have councelling to my panic anxousness i went to platts at pontie hospital  really nice peolpe xxx

scooby, hows you and horis this morning?  did you have any more tea last night? xx

debs, morning hun, how ya doing ?? xx

lou, sorry your not feeling well hun hope your better soon xxxx

just going to have some breakie, been up since 10 today trying to get early evey day till i reach 730 lol i am soooooooo lazy  ;D ;D

#26 ·
sunny24 said:
scooby, hows you and horis this morning? did you have any more tea last night? xx
No nothing at all unless you count 2 minature chocolates and a glass of milk :) :) :)

I would wait until lunch now and just have some brunch instead ;D ;D ;D ;D

x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.