Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Home Lovely Ladies

:-* :-* :-*

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
OMG - it's me first for second time ever and both within the last week!!  ;)

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Hi clucky - how r u ?

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Looby - lovely to have you back and thanks for the new thread

Sarah -  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ at that silly moo

Hetty - Big brother really is watching then...... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Debs - thanks chick - hope you are feeling better

Icky - poor ickle Charlie having to wear a lampshade!  Gosh, didn't realise you were sooo close to starting tx

Karen - have a lovely time at the wedding tomorrow

Katie - make sure there aren't any  ^police^ about when you get your (.)(.) out!!!!

Feel stuffed - been out for a slap up Italian with friends.  BIG hello to all those I haven't mentioned  :-*

Hi LBD - I am fine thanks chick tho a little tired as didn't sleep that well last night.  Think I was a bit anxious.  How about you?

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
clucky - am not surprised u were anxious - have posted to you earlier sending you  ^reiki^  ^reiki^ for next week.  mmm love italian, make me jealous what did u have ??  I am fine thanks just very tired, will be hitting the sack shortly

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Thanks for the  ^reiki^  Need all the  ^reiki^ and  ^pray^ I can muster!  My friend and I shared starters - garlic and tomato pizza bread and calamari, and then I had risotto, which was delicious.  We decided to come home and have pudding as we were rather stuffed so after a bit of a break we had Hagen Daz Belgium chocolate ice cream for pud  ::)  Sleep tight  ^hugme^

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thankyou Clucky,

Sorry you are going thru the mill at the mo  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

^wave^ to all

xx

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Evening all

Clucky glad you had a good time tonight, take your mind off it for a while  ^reiki^

Thanks for the explanation Tony (Big Brother  ;D) was reading back and was a little (well a lot) nosey  ;D

just had chicken Korma and rice for tea and then watched benidorm

anyone still around

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ladies,

Sorry to appear like a spoilsport, but can i just remind you all that the chat room is available
24 hours a day.
If there are a few of you having an ongoing chat, It may be more appropriate at times to use the chat room  ;)

Thanks
Looby xx

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Ah thanks Looby  ^hugme^

Angels - hi chick.  How is it going on the 2 year wait?  ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
^wave^ Looby

Clucky -sounds gorgeous, and ice cream yum yum. Hope you get a better nights sleep tonight hun xx

Angels - hi u ok ?

Wheres that chat room  :-[

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
LBD - sure I will sleep like a log tonight.  Chat is along the top, in between profile and calendar.  You have to have java to get in. 

Right, best get back downstairs to my mate!

Catch you tomorrow x

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Hi girls

Thanks for the new thread Looby  :-* how are you ???

Back from the gym :) but have just undone my hard work with a chinese  :-[ ;D ;D ah well :)

LBD - will pm you my number :) if you can make it tomorrow give us a text or ring :) will be lovely to see you.

Clucky - your meal sounds lovely.

have a great night everyone, off to bed soon as am on earlies tomorrow.

See some of you tomorrow night :)

Much Love
Tracy
xx

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Hi Hon

not to bad at the moment, might be a different answer this time next week  ;D
being really positive this time, Mick says he feels different this time and this is the one, even Willow is different with me she keeps nuzzling up to my tummy as if she knows something is in there, she's never done that on the last 2 times, in fact the last 2 times she didn't come near me  ^idiot^ perhaps she knows (spooky)

is your mate still with you and have you finished the Hagen Daz  :p (Hi to your mate  ^wave^)

Hi LBD, you found chat yet, click on the link at the top and it should lead you there

Hi Looby, only just saw your friendly telling off  :-* when i tried to post, hope you and gorgeous Katie are well  :-*

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
angels - yeah i found it, couldnt see for looking  ^idiot^  Really hope this is the one for you both  ^hugme^

TL - thanks, will be intouch if i can get otherwise i will have to make the next one  :(

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
littleblackdress said:
angels - yeah i found it, couldnt see for looking ^idiot^ Really hope this is the one for you both ^hugme^
me too, not sure how much more i can put myself through finacially and emotionally ^pray^

what you up to?

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dont mean to be telling you all off
I just cant Mod 15-20 pages a day on one thread  :-[ :-[

xx

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Angels - its soo hard isn.t it.  We are struggling financially at the moment due to dh setting up his own business so we are doing this through nhs,  they cancelled our appt last week and it totally devastated me.  was so worried coz we are only at the start and i felt like i fell at the first hurdle   ::)  Had to give myself a good kick up the  ^shake^

Not much, had a few drinks,  dh has fallen asleep on settee down stairs and i can hear him snoring from up here  ;D U ?

Sorry looby  :-[ my puter wont let me on chat room need to check my settings in the morning  :-[

Nite angels, catch ya tomorrow

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Night Night

Looby, we love you and we know you don't really tell us off, we just don't help you by all our chattering  ^gossip^
glad to have you back  :-*

LBD ~ sat here eating a Clippo ice lolly, had an urge for ice before, just made DH an appointment (online) for the docs next week so thought i'd check FF out (addicted)
off to do my Clexane injection in a mo (stingy horrible blood thinning jab)

Night all

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Just a quickie from me so I don't lose the thread, back from a lovely dinner out and off to bed shortly x

1 - 20 of 318 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.