Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Home Ladies

Happy Chatting  :) :)

xx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Me first  ;D  ;D  Thanks Looby  :-*

I can't believe this flipping weather  ^bigbad^  yesterday it was so lovely  :mad:

Hope its just a quick flying shower  ::)  ::)

x x x

·
Premium Member
2,001 Posts
Tell me about it Linda!  We are going nowhere in this weather!

We are all good thanks, finn is walking now and as cheekier monkey as you could ever imagine!  Molly is getting there but only taking a few steps she is just lazy I think lol!  How are you feeling?

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Ah bless him bet hes away  ;D  ;D  ;D

Am feeling really good thank you.

You looking forward to Paris ???  You going on train ???

xx

·
Premium Member
2,001 Posts
No we are flying from Leeds Bradford, its just a 2 night break for our anniversary, kind of wish we were going longer and taking the kids but sure it will be fine!  Did you find any nice resaurants you could reccommend?

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Yes we did although it depends on where you are staying.  Will PM you some details  :)  :)

2 nights will be a nice break for you both  :)

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Toni- we had dinner at the Ciel de Paris which is on the top of the Montparnasse Tower, would definately recommend.

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya

Just nipping in whilst Ian has popped down to mums and Zachary is having 5 mins in his basket finally.

Midwife is doing fine, he has jaundice but other than that is well and happy, they are pleased with my progress but say i am being too hard on myself which if i am honest i probably am, shes given us some numbers but thinks we are doing ok have to feed every 2-3 hrs so hes got fluids for the jaundice if it doesnt improve they may arrange for him a blood test at hospital midweek but not to worry as Jaundice is common in diabetic babes

got to run Zacharys had enough of the basket

Em

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
morning everyone hope your all ok

bg, good look for testing hun  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^

heffa, hello  ^hugme^ how are you? so nice to hear from you soo soon got any pics of the little fella yet  :-*

toni, hello good look with your appointment for fet tommora hope all goes well  ^reiki^

morning linda, hope you had a good meal with icky last night  :-* 

big hello to everyone else thats around xx

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Morning all

Where's the  ^sunny^ gone
it means Mick will be back sooner from cricket than he thought  ;D

Toni ~ great to hear from you, good luck for your consultation tomorrow, who are you seeing at Care?

Em ~ lovely to see you back posting, even if it's one handed  ;D can't wait to see a piccie of the new family.

Hi Karen ~ not long now  ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ for your BFP tomorrow and mine on Tuesday

X

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Morning girls

Heffa - welcome home hun.  Glad you are doing ok :)

Sam - hi chick - how are you ??? Think you missed my post the other day about meeting for a coffee :) We need to sort something soon hun :) You coming on Wednesday for lunch ???

BG - Morning - how you feeling ???  ^reiki^

Toni - how lovely to hear from you :) how you feeling about your appt tomorrow ??? oohh when are you off to Paris you lucky girl :)

Linda - Yes, we won ! :) sounds like you had a lovely night last night :)

Looby - Thanks for the new thread :) how are you ??? :)

Angels - morning hun - everything crossed for you too hun  ^reiki^

Can't read back any further - around for a bit - think I'm going to go to White Rose to buy a Wii Fit  to surprise Adam when he gets up :)

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Morning everyone

Em - lovely to hear from you, can't wait to see pics of little Zachary ^hugme^

BG and Angels lots of ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ for your test days.

Toni - hello, good luck with your appointment for tomorrow.

^wave^ scooby, clucky, katieD, lbd, hetty, tracylou, sarah, sunny and everybody else.

Well it's still raining here and I think it's set in for the day ^bigbad^. Good job managed to do some pots yesterday, although they're probably all waterlogged now :(

No exciting plans for me for today.

Hope you all have a fabulous Sunday

^hugme^ and x x x

·
Premium Member
2,001 Posts
Thanks for all the good wishes girls sure it will be fine but am suddenly really nervous about starting it all again.

Angels - We are seeing Mr Atkinson, he was the one who did everthing with Molly and Finley so I requested him.  He is just one of those people who can instantly put me at ease!

TracyLou - We fly to Paris on the 9th and its our anniversary on the 10th I cant wait, I have been before but its Neil's first time so it sould be nice and romantic!

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Toni - hiya :) Awwww- sounds fab :) will be a nice rest from your 2 monkeys as well :)

Wendy - hi hun, I've no plans either - fancy a lazy day but at some point I should really go to the gym ! :)

Been to white rose - it was manic !!! Saw Icky there which is always nice :) couldn't get a wii fit for love nor money !!! everywhere is totally sold out  :mad:

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
Hey! :)

How's everyone's Sunday's going? ???

Weather pant's today eh? ^bigbad^

TLou ~ Bummer on not getting a Wii chuck :-\ ~ did you try Argos? ???.

Toni ~ Eh up chuck? Where you sprung from? ;D ;D. Good luck for tomorrow ^reiki^.

Karen ~ How you holding up hun? ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Angels ~ Your shoe's sound cool ;). Some ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ for you too :-*.

Big hello to Wendy, Scooby, Hetty, Icky, Clucky, Debs, KatieD, Kate (where are youuuuuu), Channy, ZP and Sam :).

Off out to lunch this aft at the Golf Club..... Pedro's already up there (surprise, surprise!!!) ~ can't go wrong with meat and two veg eh? ;D :p

Love me xx

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Hi Sarah Chick

It's the wii fit I'm after, we've already got the wii.

I could just eat a sunday roast with all the trimmings...mmmmmmm  :)

What time you off ?

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
Typo!  I know it was the Wii Fit!  ;D.  Can remember Adam getting it when it very first came out?  ;)

Off at 3.30..... wish i could click me finger's and be ready.... can't be bovered...  ::)

Been feeling really sluggish for the past week, especially in the morning's....  TMI here but toilet habits aren't the same either  :-\.  Does anyone have any ideas what's up with me?  Could it be the thyroid d'ya think?  Just wondered if anyone has any thoughts? 

x

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
It could be your thyroid hun if you are tired all the time, or you could be anemic (sp) - you should go to the doctors hun for definite. :)

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
Thanks chuck  :).

I'm gonna ring and make an appointment first thing tomorrow to get checked out.....  Still taking the thyroxine from before but suppose it could have gotten worse since the tx...

What you upto this aft then?  ???

x

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
not sure what we are going to do this afternoon hun, I should go to the gym really  ;D will see what Adam fancies when he gets his lazy  ^shake^ out of bed !

1 - 20 of 320 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.