Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 465 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Home Ladies

Happy Chattering  :) :)

I am away over the weekend - so please be good  ;) ;)

xxxx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Thanks Looby :-*

Karen ~ Just a thought ....... Have you tried propping yourself up a bit at night ??? I found that helped with the cough although NHS Direct said to sleep upright :eek:

x x x

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Oh Lou just seen your post ~ you got Hollie's bug ???  You should have called I could have come round and helped you for a few hours  :)  :)  :)

Do you need anything getting today ???  Just shout if you do am around all day  :)

xx xx xx

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Lou- sorry you're not feeling well

Linda- if you speak to Em send her and Z my love and wishes x

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Will do Karen  :)

·
Registered
759 Posts
Scooby - you couldn't have come round not when you're pregnant but thank you it was a sweet thought :)  Im really paranoid about things like that.   Supposed to go and visit my friend from work tomorrow on her day off but don't think I'd better go as she has a 2 year old and she's 5 months pregnant too.

Got everything I need for today thanks though.   Had to do an emergency run y'day morning to the Coop for nappies had to get the lady next door to come and sit with the kids and Josh screamed from the min I left to the min I got back I felt really bad, poor Doreen.

You working from home today?

Karen - thanks hun.  Hope you're better too - what we like eh ;D

xx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Oh dear poor Josh.  Yes am at home today  :)  :)

Just text if you need anything getting through, can always stuff it through the letter box  ;D  ;D  ;D

x x x

·
Registered
759 Posts
Black cross on the door time. Stick it on a fishing rod and stick it through ;D  Cookies might help my tummy ;D  Thanks hun for the offer ^hugme^

I can't believe two new threads have started on here while i've been online.  In all the years I've been posting I've never been first :( ;D

·
Registered
11,791 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Im sure they're medicinal ;D

Right gonna go and watch last night's Apprentice seen as I missed it ^bigbad^  Had to quickly turn over BBC1 as they were going to be talking to whoever was booted out.

Catch ya later.  Might come back later as can't be ^shake^ to do anything today other than what I need to.

xx

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Clucky I'm probably a bit late but just wanted to wish you ^goodluck^ for your scan hun. Mr R is lurvely, he did my op and he was fantastic ;) Not that I am biased you understand ;D ;D

Katie ^goodluck^ for your appointment today hun

Looby Naughty .......... the Yorkie girls ::) ;D ;D Enjoy your weekend away hun ^hugme^

Lou Awww hun, didn't realise you were poorly ^eyes^ Hope you feel better soon, nowt worse than having to look after bambinos when you're under the weather ^hugme^ Have visions of Scooby posting supplies through your front door now and then legging it ;D ;D

Karen You have my sympathy with the cough, it's a killer on a night isn't it ^bigbad^ Scooby is right, I tried to prop myself up slightly and took a glass of water full of ice to bed, oh and sucked lockets cos I found they opened my airways a little ;) Hope you feel better soon ^hugme^

MOrning Icky, TLou, Wendy, Hetty, Sarah and everybody else I've missed ^idiot^ ^wave^ ^wave^

xxx

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Morning

just a flying visit as need to get my butt to work.........

Scan went really well - everything is fine and I am now measuring just one day out, which is nothing. They are going to scan me once more in 2 weeks and will then discharge me :)

Had a bit of a mare at the clinic as bumped into somebody from work :( He has a gob on him too but just have to hope he keeps his mouth shut and that he was as mortified seeing us and we were him.

Em (Heffa) - ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ for you and Z

Lou - hope you feel better soon

Sarah - you were right - Mr R was very tanned.

Katie - once again, good luck

Thanks all for being here - going to start to relax and enjoy now :-* Be back tonight after work x

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Clucky ~ Great news on your scan :) :) :) Hopefully the guy from work will keep his :-X as he was obviously there for the same reasons as you ;) Unless he wants everyone to find out about him I bet he keeps quiet

x x x

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Clucky So pleased about your scan hun ;) Reckon Scooby is right about your colleague ..... if he opens his mouth then he'll have to say why he was there too :-X

Scooby I'm not stalking you, honest ;D ;D ;D

xxx

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Scooby and Debs - you are sooo wise!  ;D ;D

^hugme^ ^hugme^ for Poppy Debs

really have got to go

Have a good day x

·
Registered
11,791 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Clucky- that's excellent news, so pleased for you x

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Morning girls

Looby - thanks for the new thread :) I'll behave this weekend - promise :) infact I won't post at all ! :)  ;D (that's because I'm away too though  ;) )

Clucky -  :) :) I'm so so pleased for you and badger hun :) As the other girls have said, I wouldn't worry about the guy form work, in my experience of bobbies, they keep their gob shut if it means they have to justify why they were there too, and he can't say he was there for work purposes ! lol !  ;D ;D

karen - sorry to hear you are suffering :( I agree with Scooby, propping up always helps me if I have an annoying cough :)

Scooby - morning hun, hope you are well today :) Thanks for the update on Em and Z :( poor little mite :( sending him lots of  ^reiki^ and  ^pray^

Debs - sorry to read that poppy is still not good hun :(

Lou - awwww :( sorry to hear you have got the dreaded lurgy now ! hope it passes quickly and the twins don't get it  :-\

Love and Hugs to everyone, feeling a bit more like myself today, worked off some aggression at the gym last night  ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
morning peeps

clucky, great news hun soo pleased for ya  :-*

karen sorry you not well hope your better soon  :-*

scooby, hi what you doing today, its bright here is it where you are?  you should put tom inthe garden he is so cute i want one, ps tell dave to write down his diet tips for me i will need them in 5 months he looks amazing ! ! ^hugme^

tracylou, how are you hun?, hope the punch bag didnt have my face on it last night!?  :eek: ;D ;D ;D ;D what ya got planned for today? x  :-*

heffa, hope little z is coming on ok bless him  ^hugme^ hope your home soon xxxx

debs, morning hun how you feeling? xxx

morning to everyone i have not mentioned xxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Sam ~ Its still too cold for him to go out ::) ::) He would freeze today. The weather has brighten up alot this morning so ^fingerscrossed^ Weekend looks an OK ish forecast although it will no doubt change. You made his day yesterday, Kate Moss watch out ;D ;D ;D

Morning Tracy ^wave^

x x x

1 - 20 of 465 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.