New Home all

Happy Chatting ^gossip^ ^gossip^

xx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
^hello^

Looby ~ Thank you :-*

Toni ~ ^hugme^ ah hun, hope you start feeling better soon :) :)

Orange ~ Great news on your appointment, not long now ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Icky ~ Not heard about that, sounds awful ^eyes^

x x x

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Thank you Looby x

·
Registered
737 Posts
Hello lovely Yorkie girls! muuuuuuaaaaaaaa

Hope you're all well.  Sorry I went missing, but life is busy and I'm trying to stay sane.  I have an 18-month-old son who's a little terror! LOL

Helen honey, I'm so sorry to read your news.  Life is so  ^swear^ unfair!  Love to you both.

Icky - lots of luck to you sweetie.  Hope Saturday goes well.

Sarah - glad you and Pedro (mainly Pedro) made it through the mandatory dry spell.  ;D  Have fun trying.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  Oh, and great news about your thyroid.

Sorry girls, that's all my brain is capable of ATM, but lots of luck to all going through treatment now. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Michelle

·
Registered
11,791 Posts

Michelle ~ Lovely to hear from you :) :) Can't imagine Jacob being a terror ;)

Katie ~ Great news on the straws :) :) What they normally do is write out your prescription of all the drugs that you need and you then have to pay for it on that day. They will then fax it across to the Pharmacy that they use and then they call you up to arrange a time for delivery. Its done that way as one of the drugs must be kept in the fridge so its best that your at home so you can deal with it. I think they called us the following day to arrange delivery :) :) If you are using the Menopur I would ask if your going to get the tops to open the saline solution ;)

When's your bathroom suite getting fitted then ???

x x

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Katie- that's fantastic news, not long to go at all xxx

G

·
Morning Everyone

thats great news Katie, not long to go now xx

i'm getting so excited i can't wait to get started wooo hooo we're finally getting the chance to make babies xx

Hi to everyone around today xx

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Katie- you're lucky that he's good with his hands and can plumb it in for you himself.

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Katie ~ Ask him if it can be done by the end of this month ;D ;D ;D

If they can't provide you with those top things then PM your address and I will post you some :) :)

x x x

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
We've got a plumber coming tomorrow to look at installing our new one, DH will tile it but since we're moving things around it's better to have someone qualified to fit the suite.

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
KatieD said:
I asked him if he was going to have next week off to do it and he just laughed!
^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ Oh well guess what he will be doing this weekend ;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Katie- if we get stuck I'll give your DH a shout  ;D

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
katie - fantastic news hun!!!!!  Same as Scooby i Have plenty of those top opener things!

Scooby - morning, you uoto anything today or are you working?

Orange- morning, it is exciting when you finally get thechance!

BG - How are you? What you upto today?

Just been out with Charlie this morning and 3 of his friends!  NOt bad outsdie just damp and miserable.  going to a friends for a coffee in a bit and then out for dinner with mum if she is upto it. spoke to her yesterday and she was feeling a lot better.

Right better get a move on

xxx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
KatieD said:
Linda - if he did something this weekend with that bathroom Il run round mexbroough naked!! We had loads of fun last night with soft close seat tho!
I think running might be an exeragertation in your condition ;D ;D ;D ;D

Its amazing what amuses you ~ a toilet seat ;D ;D ;D has it got a number 1 and number 2 button ???

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
icky said:
Scooby - morning, you uoto anything today or are you working?
Working ::) ::) ::) At least its Friday ;D ;D ;D

Oh Charlie and his little play mates :) :) Did you have to walk all of them ???

Have a nice lunch with your mum :-*

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Scooby - sorry, no not by myself there was a neighbour from up the road.  she was telling me they are having an apartment built in spain so definitly going to keep the right side of her!  ;D  won't be hard though as she is lovely.

Right definitly going now

xxx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Oh sounds lovely  ;D  ;D  ;D

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
;D ;D ;D

Couldn't find a naked one ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Morning ladies,

Hope you are all well.

Katie - fab news on the straws hun and starting so soon.  I would'nt trust my DH do anything like that, always get a professional in, I just about trust him to put sheleves up, even I follow after him to check it,  ;D he likes to do it, just needs me to check it,  ;D ;D

Morning scooby - hope work is ok.

Morning BG - how are you doing today?

Hi icky - glad to hear your mum is doing better.

Morning to anyone else who is around.

Love to all.
TQ.xxxx

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
;D ;D

I did'nt even trust DH to put are new light fittings in, so got an electrican in,  ;D ;D, luckily he only lives round the corner and does'nt charge an arm and a leg.

Tq.xx

1 - 20 of 376 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.