Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading through some of the posts, well pretty much all of them and I was so relieved to see that it isnt just me and my partner who find  ^BMS^ i s, well a chore almost.  i often say come on  lets get it over with, which im sure doesnt realy help very much

every other night has meant it isnt when i  feel like it or likewise for my partner..... and this is so too much information ...oh shall i dare to write it......o im sorry im going to have to, my bits arent the cleanest with all this  ^sperm^ down there- im sorry!!!!!  i  dare cough or have a good sneeze at work incase it makes an apperance!!

but, seriously this board is a great and thanks to all those who have posted as it is a great support to know im not alone in my feelings

bendy  ^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
;D Bendy you made me laugh so much even though I am eating my lunch  ;D

Debs
xxx

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Oh Bendy

What a discription. But oh your so right ;D ;D ;D I am glad it isnt only me how has taken to showering 3 times a day ( just in case) . But hionestkly it is worth it. Try some nice undies or a nice nightie. It woerked for me this month.
Keep up the ggod work
Love Sally :)

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Bendy I am absolutely wetting myself - sorry to laugh

On a practical note, do you use pantyliners ?  Might save some embarrassment ! ;D

I hope you get pg soon so you and dp can have a well deserved rest ;D  ^roflmao^

Jennifer xx

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
I agree! It doesn become a bit of a chore. Sometimes you can feel in the mood, but a lot of the time it's just "hop on and get it done"!! God the things we ahve to do!!  ;)

KerryB
xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.