Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning

Apologies in advance if this is too much information..........

I've started on Zita West preconception preparation and my urine has gone a very strange sunflower colour.  I have not changed anything else and I regularly drink 2l fluids a day.  Does anyone else have this or know what causes this?

Lolly X

·
Registered
872 Posts
Hi Lolly,

Don't worry,flourescent yellow pee is a side effect of the ZW vitamins and its perfectly normal.Its a bit alarmimg at first,isn't it! ;D
I'm not sure which vitamin causes this but i'm sure someone on here will know.

Good Luck
Love Em

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi girls,

I think it is one of the b vitamins as i have had the same reaction from taking b-complex!  I thought I had eaten something radioactive but apparently is normal, so dont worry.

mellissa

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi,

when your urine goes yellow it is your body getting rid of any excess b vitamins it doesn't need because you're probably already getting them from your diet (they are in loads of things).

I'd rather have too many vits than too little. ZW vits are the only vits that make my urine go yellow.

Cat

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Cat, good luck with your next cycle!

Lolly X

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks Lolly,

Like your positive mantra of win/win! That's how I want to start thinking!

All the very best to you too!

Cat :)

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Cat

I have my dark days too!  Just decided that you can't always alter what life throws at you but you can influence how you handle it! 

Have you increased your clomid dose yet?

Lolly X

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi Lolly,

That's really nicely put.

Yes, this cycle I increased my clomid to 100mg with 1500mg of Metformin. This is my 4th cycle on clomid. Trying to be positive and at the same time trying to keep distracting myself from the whole thing!

I felt really wierd on my clomid days this time. Dizzy and spaced out and really emotional/hormonal. It wasn't pleasant.

Feeling ok now though and just trying to keep busy while bd'ing every other day. I'm not using OPK's so I'm not sure if I've even ov'd though with all the pains I've been having down there I think I prob should have. Couldn't see my Dr this time for ov scan as days 11-13 fell over the new year weekend and bank holiday, so I've had no follow up.

All the very best with your ICSI Lolly. Third time lucky!! I've got my fingers crossed for you. This has to be our year - we so deserve it!!! (Keeping the Win/Win mantra in mind though!)

Look after yourself.

Cat X

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Te he he saw this and made me laugh ..me and dh have both been taking marilyn glenville vits and yes it is yellow just like all of yours..Think they should put a warning on the label..at least we know they're working!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Interesting to read your comments about Zita West vits.  I have read her book and it all seems to make good sense.  Did you have to go to her clinic and have a consultation to get the vitamins or can you just buy them elsewhere?  ::)

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Guys forgive me for being an idiot but whats the difference with her vitamins to the normal prenatal vits you can buy over the counter?

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
Hi Carrie

You can buy them from the website www.zitawest.com.

I am just about to give them a try. Just had a horrible three weeks of antibiotics and painkillers so I figure they might do me some good.

Heather

1 - 12 of 12 Posts