Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Ok, I really not sure which vitamins to get, what are the best one for myself and DH?
Zita West, Marilyn Glenville or Wellman/women???

Thanks x

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
It is confusing as there are so many on the market but I think it is just personal choice I really do, as long as you are getting enough folic acid.  I take Sanatogen purely because it is a brand I feel happy with. 

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Hi,

I have wellwoman from boots.. looked at the expensive ones you can buy on line,, wrote the vit etc.. contents down on a piece of paper & then took it to boots & wellwoman has everything it needed , its cheaper as you get 90 in a box.

Love Katy. xxxx

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
hi  :)

Didnt know you could get wellwoman, only wellman thats good to know!  does it have the required level of folic acid in them?

·
Premium Member
7,184 Posts
Hi Flowerpot

Not sure if Wellwoman has all the folic acid in it but have you looked at Pregnacare?  It's made by the same people and I think is almost the same as Wellwoman but without the Vit A and of course with the folic acid.  I got mine from Boots on a 3 for 2 offer a while back, 270 tablets for about £15 (about 9 months supply)! 

My DH takes Wellman and if you top up the vit c, zinc and add some flaxseed then I think it works out similar to the MG/ZW vits, only cheaper! 

Fluffs xxx

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Hi there,

Wellwoman has 400mcg and no Vit A... Not that I can see anyway.

But whatever you feel is best for you ( or cheapest if they have preety much the same in them !!  :) )

Love Katy. xxxx

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Tescos have a 2 for 1 on Sanatagon pregnancy vits at the moment ! I bought some yesterday !

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi

Well I have decided Wellman for DH with extra vit c and Zinc and me Pregnacare as has the right amount of Folic Acid.  Hope it works.

Good luck which ever one you choose.

Love scruffyted x

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
I got the BOGOF on sanatogen in tesco too yesterday!!!  ;D

dh has wellman + vit C with zinc + flaxseed

I have santogen + vit C with zinc + flaxseed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.